Board logo

标题: Hao Er Finished chaffy dish [打印本页]

作者: Danatan    时间: 2010-8-22 16:37     标题: Hao Er Finished chaffy dish

More than one year, a lot of things are being change. No change just for the "Shui Hu Hao Er Finished chaffy dish".

I remember, when I the first time to join the new factory, GM invited me to have dinner. He just would like to thank for me join factory from far city. During one year, we are working hard in the factory. From one production line, now is 10 lines in factory, three workshop, our team become stronger and stronger, more and more new comer join us. Everything is be better.

But this result changes how much manger and how much supervisor, how much normal employees and workers?

Nobody count. For me from a new comer to be an old employee, every day to see the change, the production, worker, management, it is very lucky to see one new factory grown up. There are tears, joys, and separation and meetion. Such as sweat, sour, bitter, spicy, tasting one by one.
     Today,I invite the new comer have dinner,I will introduce this delicious food to them,and tell them,it is very nice local food here.It just likes a history eyewitness.
     Every day, every change,but some thing thoug the looking is change,and the meaning not change. Something though we see have not any change,but in fact,every thing is change.

"Change" just for one simple words, but it is not only cause one factory grown up,
developing, but also for personal grown up and developing.

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2