Board logo

标题: 8月27日英语故事:The Ants and the Grasshopper蚂蚁与蚱蜢 [打印本页]

作者: zora    时间: 2010-8-27 08:05     标题: 8月27日英语故事:The Ants and the Grasshopper蚂蚁与蚱蜢

read the story carefully and translate the story orwrite down what you get from the story to gain the score. 翻译故事或发表自己的看法.

THE ANTS were spending a fine winter's day drying grain collected in the summertime. A Grasshopper, perishing with famine, passed by and earnestly begged for a little food. The Ants inquired of him, "Why did you not treasure up food during the summer?' He replied, "I had not leisure enough. I passed the days in singing." They then said in derision: "If you were foolish enough to sing all the summer, you must dance supperless to bed in the winter."

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

作者: laura6688    时间: 2010-8-27 09:25

You must take precautions to keep famine away.
If you have no plan for future,you must be in trouble now.
作者: 木棉花开了    时间: 2010-8-27 10:54

蚂蚁在夏季的时候收集了足够的干谷粒,它度过了一个愉快的冬天。一只又冷又饿的蟋蟀经过,可怜兮兮的向他讨要一点吃的。蚂蚁质问它:“你为什么不再夏季的时候储藏足够的粮食呢?”蟋蟀回答说:“我没有那么多闲暇的时间,我每天都在歌唱中度过。”于是他们嘲笑它说:“如果你愚蠢到一整个夏天都在唱歌,那你只好在冬天的时候饿着肚子在床上跳舞咯。”
no pains, no gains.if you want to enjoy yourself in winter,you must busy to work in summer.
作者: 面包脸脸    时间: 2010-8-27 11:48

You must do things ready for your future life!If you want to have a comfortable life,you must know how to achieve and do it,not just playing,and regret in your future.
作者: youxiaxiaolala    时间: 2010-8-27 15:01

we should know what we need to do in the suitable time.No pains nogains.
作者: winniezhan    时间: 2010-8-27 16:13

蚂蚁在冬天一个阳光普照的日子晒凉夏天储存的谷子。一个又可怜又饭的蝗虫经过,请求它们能分一点点食物给它。蚂蚁问它:“你为什么在夏天的时候不存储食物?”“我没有足够的时间,我一天到晚要唱歌。”蚂蚁嘲笑说:“如果你愚蠢到用整一个夏天来唱歌,那么你应该饥饿的床上跳舞。
作者: 瞌睡虫    时间: 2010-8-27 16:54

Only cherish your time and do what you should do now, you will not regret in the future.
作者: greysky_mm    时间: 2010-8-27 17:10

no pains, no gains, you should prepare for yourselves ahead of time to overcome any obstacles that might exist.
作者: huchen111    时间: 2010-8-29 15:52

Plan for the future.
作者: lexiaotian    时间: 2010-8-29 17:36

夏天,蚂蚁们在准备冬天的食物。一只饿坏的蚱蜢路过并乞求点食物。蚂蚁就问他,为什么你没有藏食物在夏天。蚱蜢回到,我没有足够的时间。我整天都在唱歌。然后蚂蚁嘲笑他,如果你可以唱一个夏天,那么你可以在冬天跳舞。
作者: Danatan    时间: 2010-8-29 20:56

THE ANTS were spending a fine winter's day drying grain collected in the summertime.
在夏天,蚂蚁会准备好足够的食物过冬。
A Grasshopper, perishing with famine, passed by and earnestly begged for a little food.
一只蚱蜢饿坏了,刚好路过并诚挚在乞求一点点的食物。
The Ants inquired of him, "Why did you not treasure up food during the summer?
一只蚂蚁问它,“为什么你在夏天的时候不准备食物?”
' He replied, "I had not leisure enough. I passed the days in singing."
它回答道,“我没有空闲的时间。在过去的日子里,我一直在歌唱。”
They then said in derision: "If you were foolish enough to sing all the summer, you must dance supperless to bed in the winter."
然后,它们嘲笑着说:“如果你可以在一整个夏天唱歌,你必须在一整个冬天跳舞。”
作者: 一刻千金    时间: 2010-8-30 12:02

Do  some things  for your future !
作者: 497757332    时间: 2010-9-8 18:30

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2