Board logo

标题: 美文选读:爱意味着永远不说抱歉! [打印本页]

作者: 幽幽草    时间: 2007-4-28 17:05     标题: 美文选读:爱意味着永远不说抱歉!

Love means you don't have to say you're sorry. Ever.

Today I finished the book Love Story. It's a book published in 1986, which is written by Erich Segal.

The heros of the book is a couple. They loved each other, but the boy's father did not agree to their marriage. So the boy broke with his father. He and the girl lived poorly. They worked hard to afford the boy's study in Harvard. But when the boy graduated and found a job with good salary the girl was ill. And soon the girl was dying. At last, the girl died, and she was only twenty-four.
There is a sentence, which appeared twice in this book. Everytime this sentence appears, I wanted to cry. This sentense is Love means you don't have to say you're sory. Ever. Is it true? Yes, it is. Though, I don't have love from peers, but I have love from my parents. Sometimes I think, there won't be anyone else who loved me more than my parents. Yesterday I did something wrong, but they just taught me how to do in case I have trouble in social. I said sorry to them, but they told me You'll never say sorry to us, because we are your parents. How like the two sentences! I don't think I can love someone so much, but I'll try.

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2