Board logo

标题: Sleepless in Seattle——经典对白 [打印本页]

作者: shiwei    时间: 2007-5-1 19:59     标题: Sleepless in Seattle——经典对白

Tagline: What if someone you never met, someone you never saw, someone you never knew was the only someone for you?

Plot Outline: It's Christmas Eve in Baltimore.Annie, who has just been engaged to Walter, is driving on a dark street.She turns on the radio and is so touched by the deep affection that the man talking on the radio holds for his deceased spouse.All of a sudden, she knows what love means- magic.

[H: Hostess  S: Sam Baldwin  A: Annie Reed]

H: Hello, Sam, this is Dr. Marsha Fieldstone on Network America. If there was one question I was allowed to ask...

S: Oh go ahead.

H: People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.Sam, do you think there is someone out there you could love as much as your wife?

S: Well, Dr. Marsha Fieldstone, it's hard to imagine.

H: Hmm... What are you going to do?

S: Well, I'm going to get out of bed every morning. Breath in and out all day long, and then after a while I won’t have to remind myself to get out of bed in the morning and breath in and out. And then after a while, I won’t have to think about how I had it great and perfect for a while.

H: Sam. Tell me what was so special about our wife?

S: Well, how long is your program? Oh, well, it was a million tiny little things. When you added them all up it just meant that we were supposed to be together. And I knew it. I knew it the very first time I touched her. It's like coming home. Only to no home I'd ever known. I was just taking her hand to help her out of a car. And I knew it. It was like...

(He pauses. Simultaneously, Sam and Annie utter the same word.)

S&A: Magic.
作者: STAR1122    时间: 2007-5-28 18:15

欢迎光临 英语听力论坛 (http://bbs.tingroom.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2