|   
 UID278806 帖子2647 积分3949 学分28014 个 金币0 个 在线时间702 小时 
 | 
| 
                 
                 去原文收听听力 A:My stomach's growling again !
 我的肚子又在叫了!
 B:You'll never lose weight if you listen to your stomach.
 如果你听胃的话,你永远也别想减肥。
 A:Just a little steak, uh...snack? A bowl of clam chowder?
 只要一小块牛排,嗯……零食?一碗蛤蚌汤。
 B:You want to be beautiful, don't you? Think about the butter and flour in...
 你想身材漂亮,不是吗?想想里面的黄油和面粉……
 A:You're right. But if I get too thin, my mom will make me go to the hospital again.
 你说的对。但是我如果太瘦,我妈又会逼我去医院。
 B:Most models only eat once a day. If they can do it, so can we.
 多数模特一天只吃一餐,如果她们可以,我们也行。
 A:You know. Soup, well, society makes us like this.
 你知道的。汤,唔,社会让我们如此的。
 B:I think you're hallucinating! What are you talking about?
 我想你产生了幻觉!你在胡扯啥啊?
 A:Well, thin is always "in" with the media.
 嗯,媒体一直热衷于“瘦”。
 B:And your point is?
 你的意思是?
 A:if you aren't thin, you're nobody.
 如果你不够瘦就注定是无名小卒。
 B:I agree with you, but I think people are pretty bad, too.
 我同意你的观点,但我想人也很坏。
 A:You lost me.
 我不懂。
 B:People are always gossiping about one another.
 人们总是相互说肥道瘦的。
 A:Yeah,but that's human nature.
 对,但这是人类的天性。
 B:We can be so critical of one another.
 我们彼此实在是太吹毛求疵了。
 A:Let's change the stomach, I mean, the subject.How about some food?
 我们换个胃吧,我是说换个话题。来点吃的如何?
 
 
 更多英语情景对话
 | 
 
                    
                     |