|   
 UID278806 帖子2647 积分3949 学分28014 个 金币0 个 在线时间702 小时 
 | 
| 
                 
                 去原文收听听力 A:Good evening, sir. Are you Mr Jim Stewart from the States?
 晚上好,先生,您是美国来的吉姆·史怀特先生吗?
 B:Ah, yes, that's right.
 是的。
 A:Glad to meet you, Mr Stewart. I'm the guide from Pacific Tour Agency. My name is Zhang Hua.
 很髙兴见到您,史怀特先生。我是太平洋旅行社的导游,我叫张华。
 B:Hello, I was just looking for the guide.
 您好,我正在找导游呢!
 A:I'm always at your service, sir. By the way, did you have a pleasant trip?
 随时为您效劳,先生。对了,一路上还好吗?
 B:Not bad. But I've made too many flights these days. I could hardly remember how many take-offs and landings I've been through these three days. I think we all feel a bit tired.
 还可以。可是这些天尽乘飞机了,都几乎记不清这三天里我经历了多少次起飞和降落了。我想我们都累了。
 A:Well, shall we go to the hotel right now? I've already made a reservation for you.
 那我们马上去酒店好吗?我已为您预定了房间。
 B:Wonderful. I'm eager to take a sauna as soon as possible.
 太好了,我真想尽快洗个桑拿浴。
 A:So we must get you to the hotel as soon as possible. I hope to see you refreshed and revitalized tomorrow morning, as we are going to visit the Great Wall.
 所以我们必须尽快地送你们到旅馆。希望明天早上你们都精神焕发,充满活力,因为我们明天要去参观长城。
 B:I am sure we will. Actually, we are looking forward to seeing the great wonder.
 我们一定会的。实际上,我们正盼望着能见到这个伟大的奇迹呢。
 A:Come this way, please. The coach is waiting outside.
 请这边走,车子正在外面等候。
 B:Fine, let's go.
 好,走吧!
 
 
 更多机场英语
 | 
 
                    
                     |