- UID
- 4777
- 帖子
- 4635
- 积分
- 6249
- 学分
- 18375 个
- 金币
- 0 个
- 性别
- 女
- 在线时间
- 1481 小时
|
4#
发表于 2007-6-8 09:22
| 只看该作者
Dialogue3
Visiting the Flat for Sale
视察出售物主
Scene: After Mrs. Chen signed the inspection record, James Wong shows Mrs. Chen to Mr. Johnson's house. Bell rings.
场景:陈太太签署看楼纪录书后,詹姆士.威尔逊带陈太太到约翰逊先生的房子实地视察.门铃响了.
A: Agent James Wilson
物业代理詹姆士.威尔逊
S: Seller-Mr. Johnson
卖家约翰逊先生
B: Buyer-Mrs. Chen
买家陈太太
A: Hello, Mr. Johnson, I am with Mrs. Chen to view your house.
您好,约翰逊先生.这是陈太太,她来看你的房子.
S: please come in and feel free to take a look around the house.
请进来随便参观.
A: Mrs. Chen, as you can see, the decoration is in perfect condition. The kitchen is on your left.
陈太太,这个单位装修挺好的,厨房就在左边.
Look! It is so big five people could like here.
看!厨房可以容纳五个人.
(They walk to the living room)
(他们步入客厅).
The layout of the flat consists of one dining room, one living room, one master bedroom and two bedrooms.
这间房子的基本设计为三房二厅,包括一个客厅. 一个饭厅.一间主人套房连洗手间和两间睡房.
The gross area of this unit is nine hundred and thirteen square feet.
建筑面积是九百一十三平方英尺 .
B: Does this apartment face south?
这房子是否向南?
A: The living room faces south and the bedrooms face north.
客厅向南,而睡房向北.
Mrs. Chen, What do you think of this unit? It has a beautiful hill view and a quiet environment.
陈太太,你觉得这个单位怎么样?这个单位面向山景,风景不错,环境安静.
Also,Tai Koo Shing has many amenities such as a grand shopping mall. wonderful playground, residents club, four standard tennis courts and a few supermarkets.
而且屋村设施齐备:有大型购物商场.儿童游乐场.住客会所.四个标准网球场,超级市场等.
B: Great!
很好.
A: May I ask if your interest in the unit is for investment or self-use?
陈太太,你买这单位时投资还是自用呢?
B: The purpose is for investment because I hear from my friend that the rental return for Tai Koo shing is not bad.
我的目的是投资,因为我听说太古城的物业租金回报不错.
A: Sure,Mrs. Chen, then, the rent for this unit is around thirty-five thousand Hong Kong dollars
这是肯定的,陈太太,这单位每月租金约三万五千元.
The yield is almost the percent.
回报率在白分之十.
Many Japanese and Westerners love to live here.
因为日本人和西方人喜欢在这里居住.
lt's only because Mr. Johnson must go back to England that he has to sell this unit.
因为约翰逊先生必须返回英国,否则他可不愿意卖这单位的.
B:I understand. The flat is in good condition and I don't have to redecorate it later.
我明白,这单位基本请况很好,我不需要重新装修.
But, l've got to discuss it with my husband first.
不过,我要先与我的丈夫商量.
Mr. Wilson, how about I call you to make an appointment again?
威尔逊先生,不如我再给你打电话确定另一个约会吧.
A: Sure. Mrs. Chen, anyway, l should remind you that you must be quick because l have other clients wanting to see this unit.
没有问题.陈太太,不过,我必须提醒你要快点决定,因为还有其他客户要求看这单位的.
B: Okay. I'll call you later.
好的,稍后我再给你打电话.
A: Thank you, Mr. Johnson. I’ll call you when l get back to the office.
谢谢你,约翰逊先生,我回公司后再与你以电话联络.
s: Thank you. I’ll wait for your call. Bye.
谢谢。我等你的电话,再见 。
A: Bye.
再见. |
|