听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » Self-Introduction » more advance today than yesterday
返回列表 发帖

more advance today than yesterday

I used to think it is a difficult thing to speak English fluently .And now i think it isn't a hard job.Raising children is a tough one .I have got into a lot of trouble when child growed up.Sometimes i pull my hair out in frustration ,not knowing what to do .Children don't come with an instruction manual .And each child is different .So other mothers' advice don't work .what do you think on children's education ?

评分人数

• kuangye678

i also want to know.

i don't have child,i don't know either.
maybe we need a success mother give her opinions.

er``I am still a student , I have no experience in this field . but I believe it is very important to educate children well .

本帖最后由 seaso 于 2011-5-27 21:05 编辑

first,i think you should make a good impression on children about english.cause no feeling,no interest,no power....maybe you can play with her/him about some games of english.sure you can make a simply  test paper to win his interest.IT'S my lesson. i hope that it's a
need to you.

评分人数

• kuangye678

回复 7# seaso

thanks for your advice

回复 2# kuangye678

thank you so much for your come.

回复 3# tingroom

i appreciate your advice.

回复 8# xuxiaolin

it's my pleasure.

回复 6# seaso

First ,I want to appreciate your sense of  participation .And I also know that punishment seems to make no impression on my child.But sometime I lose control of myself and hit her.

回复 11# xuxiaolin

you are right.punishment is no work to them,perhaps it‘s  a terrible blow or something which  is not correct to them.Their opinion on the matter conflicts with ours that is why they always get an unfavorable score.SO I insist on giving the child some benifits for  winning  their insterests.you can try it .Everything has a time to success it .

回复 12# seaso

maybe you are right,thanks a lot .

回复 13# xuxiaolin

it's my pleasure.i only share my lesson with you.

回复 1# xuxiaolin

bringing up a child and cultivating a useful persond is do hard.it cost energy ,time and money.i had much experience.but now i have finisned the task,we are on the same wavelength.

回复 15# gaodaiyongbbs

I' m grateful to you for your support .As you mentioned,bring up the child is a major project.We often meet some new problems.we don't know what to do,and  how to do it well ?We can help each other when we were puzzled.

返回列表