听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » I Will Be-- Leona Lewis
返回列表 发帖

I Will Be-- Leona Lewis

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:15 编辑 MV的男主角可是Nate哦,还是那么帅~ 歌词:   I Will Be   There's nothing I could say to you   我没有什么可以告诉你的   Nothing I could ever do to make you see   我曾经做的没有什么能让你留心   What you mean to me   你对我意味着什么   All the pain, the tears I cried   所有的痛和我流下的眼泪   Still you never said goodbye and now I know   尽管你从没说过再见但是我现在知道了   How far you'd go   你已经走了多远   Bridge:   I know I let you down   我知道是我让你失望   But it's not like that now   但是现在我已经不像从前那样了   This time I'll never let you go   这次我不会让你再离开   Chorus:   I will be, all that you want   我会的,成为你想要的我   And get myself together   并把自己聚集起来   Cause you keep me from falling apart   因为你不让我我支离破碎   All my life, I'll be with you forever   我要这一生永远和你在一起   To get you through the day   一整天和你在一起   And make everything okay   而且做好每件事   I thought that I had everything   我曾经以为我拥有了一切   I didn't know what life could bring   我并不知道生活会带给我什么   But now I see, honestly   但是现在我知道了,真的   You're the one thing I got right   你才能让我恢复正常   The only one I let inside   我的心里只有你   Now I can breathe, cause you're here with me   现在我可以呼吸了,因为你在我身边   Bridge:   And if I let you down   如果我让你失望   I'll turn it all around   我会改过来   Cause I will never let you go   因为我不会让你离开   Chorus:   I will be, all that you want   我会的,成为你想要的我   And get myself together   并把自己聚集起来   Cause you keep me from falling apart   因为你不让我我支离破碎   All my life, I'll be with you forever   我要这一生永远和你在一起   To get you through the day   一整天和你在一起   And make everything okay   而且做好每件事   Ending bridge:   Cause without you I can't sleep   因为没有你我无法入睡   I'm not gonna ever, ever let you leave   我不要,永远不要让你离开   You're all I've got, you're all I want   你是我的一切,我想要的一切   Yeah...   And without you I don't know what I'll do   没有你我不知道自己要做什么   I can never, ever live a day without you   没有你我不能,不能再多活一天   Here with me, did you see?   和我在一起,你知道吗?   You're all I need   我需要你   Chorus:   And I will be, all that you want   我会的,成为你想要的我   And get myself together   并把自己聚集起来   Cause you keep me from falling apart   因为你不让我我支离破碎   All my life, I'll be with you forever   我要这一生永远和你在一起   To get you through the day   一整天和你在一起   And make everything okay   而且做好每件事   Chorus:   I will be, all that you want   我会的,成为你想要的我   And get myself together   并把自己聚集起来   Cause you keep me from falling apart   因为你不让我我支离破碎   All my life, I'll be with you forever   我要这一生永远和你在一起   To get you through the day   一整天和你在一起   And make everything okay   而且做好每件事 英语句型释义   我将要。。。 时态   I will be 为英语中的将来时,其主要结构为谓语+will+动词原形   I will be=I am going to be

返回列表