听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » 说说你的OPINIONS~
返回列表 发帖

说说你的OPINIONS~

你有兄弟姐妹吗or 你是独生子女吗?你会觉得这对你的性格塑造有影响吗?简单说一说吧!

评分人数

• tingroom

I am not the only son,
I have a brother.
I think my character has more or less affected by my elder brother.
Everything should he do the first,and you should follow him.
That's ridiculous!!!
and now I think I lack ideas or a strategy to govern.
all in all some hidden abilitys of yours that you won't discover in the childhood

so IMO
your character will affected by your brother or your sister.

评分人数

• zora

I have a brother who is little younger than me.Maybe" The onlookers see most clearly".I don't actually know how my character was affected by my  brother.Some people even believe I am the younger sister instead of the elder one ,while  others just said "No wonder you are such a well-behaved girl!"when they know the fact.Anyway ,I think it was my brother who taught me to care about  people around and share my happy with them .I won't forget the words of my dear brother when he went back home with soemthing I liked and asked :"where is my sisiter?I have a big suprise for her !"
However ,it is no doubt my brother and me often have quarrels.Hehe,it sometimes even last for  several weeks --during which we just  don't speak to each other and in the meantime ,we would notice each other all the time to catch something intrresting to laugh at!

评分人数

• kobe

回复 2# kobe

I don't know much about you.But in my mind,a girl who has an  elder brother is always more independent.How about a boy who has a elder brother?I don't know...Et je voudrais savoir!(And I want to know!)

It's hard to say~

in my opinions,if the family was have two childrens,the elder one will affected the younger.as usualy, if they do something on the same time ,the elder will do first and the younger follow it.
at the poor country,little children was stay with her brother that the family  was no money pay to daycare, so they will study all of things with the brother .
so, i think the person's character will affect by your brother .
but i think the family and the teacher will affected more of than

评分人数

• zora

I have a brother.when I was a little girl,I had a impulsion of killing my brother some times for I did not want to share my  parents' love .but time  flies,I think maybe it's good to have a little brother for I can torture him,just kidding,the real reason is that he is my brother,so easy.

评分人数

• zora

anyway, i think if one family has  two children, they  must has two different character, isn't it?

评分人数

• zora

i have a brother,two sister.
but i don't think effect to me.

评分人数

• zora

回复 7# alyson

" the real reason is that he is my brother,so easy." I can't agree with you more~

回复 8# kudou

Yeah,it is no doubt that every one is a unique one,a special one ,and  the only one!

I have two brother ,one sister ,but ten years ago ,my elder brother left us ,went to heaven, I like my elder brother more than my sister and my little brother ,because my elder brother and I live XinJing many years ,my elder brother take care of me ,I feel my brother affected me so much ,now ,I always miss him ,I feel I'm so lucky because I have so good brother ,and so good sister

评分人数

• zora

good english website

评分人数

• zora

回复 13# hjh77

welcome to join us !

本帖最后由 mathlita 于 2010-11-10 12:06 编辑

I have a young sister and  brother,today is my sisiter's birthday,happy birthday to her.I Love them.

评分人数

• zora

it is much better to have sister or brother and im lucky to get both

评分人数

• zora

返回列表