- UID
- 12794
- 帖子
- 8757
- 积分
- 11224
- 学分
- 55317 个
- 金币
- 800 个
- 在线时间
- 799 小时
|
A:Mr. White, we have discuss the quotation. This is our rock-bottom price. Here you are.
A:怀特先生,我们已经讨论了报价。这是我方的最低价格,给你。
B: I have studied it. I think your price is still a little high.
B:我已经看过了。我认为你们的价格还是有点高。
A:This is our rock-bottom price, Mr. White. We can't make any further concessions.
A:这已经是我方的最低价格了,怀特先生,不可能再降了。
B:If that's the case, there's no much point in further discussion. We might as well as call the whole deal off.
B:如果是这样的话,那就没有什么必要再谈下去了,我们是不是 干脆放弃这笔生意算了。
A:What I mean is that we'll never be able to come down to your price.
A:我的意思是说我们的价格永远不可能降到你们提出的水平。
B:I think it unwise for either of us to insist on his own price. How about meeting each other half way and each makes a further concessions so that business can be concluded?
B:我想我们双方都坚持自己的价格是不明智的,能不能互相作出 让步?双方都让一半,生意就能成交了。
A: What is your proposal?
A:你的建议是 ---
B: Could you make 7% reduction of each item?
B:你们能不能降7%?
A:That's impossible.
A:不可能。
B:What would you suggest?
B:你的意思呢?
A:The best we can do will be a reduction of 4%. That's definitely be rock-bottom.
A:我们最多降4%,这可真是最低价了。
B:But I think it's a little higher.
B:但还是有点高 |
|