| 
 
    
- UID
 - 38115 
 - 帖子
 - 3542 
 - 积分
 - 4188 
 - 学分
 - 49122 个 
 - 金币
 - 0 个 
 - 性别
 - 女 
 - 在线时间
 - 555 小时 
  
 | 
| 
                     
                 
                  
当你看到一个人脸色红润,身材标准,你会不会问问他/她是怎么做到的?如果他/她回答“做运动”,你一定会想知道他平时都做什么运动、身材才会这么好吧?关于运动,不同的人有不同的看法。让我们一起看看下面的对话吧! 
 
Michael: What kind of exercises do usually do? 
 
你平时做什么运动? 
 
B: Well, I love to do push-ups, and I go cycling every day. 
 
我喜欢做俯卧撑,每天我都骑单车。 
 
A: What do you like about them? 
 
你为什么喜欢这些运动啊? 
 
B: They're free of charge anyway.[chuckles].Well, it makes me feel stronger, but the important thing is that it makes me feel good. 
 
不用花钱啊!(笑)它们让我感觉更强壮,不过重要的是让我感觉良好。 
 
A: What else do you do? 
 
你还做什么运动? 
 
B: Swimming, jogging, weight lifting…… 
 
游泳,慢跑,举重…… 
 
A; Wow! That sounds great. How often do you go jogging? 
 
太厉害了。你多久去跑一次啊? 
 
B: I try to do at least a little every day. The key to do exercise is to do it regularly. 
 
我尽量每天都慢跑一段,运动的重点是要有规律。 
 
A: What are the best exercises for my health? 
 
什么运动最有益? 
 
B: I think it's impossible to name one exercise that's good for everyone. 
 
我想这很难讲。 
 
A: What about yoga? 
 
瑜珈怎么样? 
 
B: Oh, yeah, I almost forgot. Yoga now is the most popular exercise in the States. Lots of people are doing that, especially those movie stars. They think it's a good way of losing weight and it can calm you down and make you think of nothing, just concentrate on yourself. 
 
啊,就是,我差点忘了。瑜伽现在是美国最流行的运动。很多人都做,尤其是电影明星们。他们认为这是减肥的好办法,瑜伽还可以让你平静下来,忘记一切,集中精力。 
 
A: That sounds like Chinese breath exercise. 
 
听起来像中国的气功。 
 
B: What is that? 
 
那是什么? 
 
A: It’s called Qigong. It's just like yoga. You know that stuff, but in a different way. 
 
中国话叫气功,就像瑜珈一样,你知道那种东西,只是方式不同。 
 
B: Well, Allen, what's your favorite type of exercise? 
 
Allen,你最喜欢什么运动? 
 
A: Sleeping, I guess [chuckles]. 
 
我想是睡觉吧(笑)。 |   
 
 
                    
                     
 
 
 |