点击收听
1.In 1885 the Statue of Liberty was carried to the United States from France.
1885年,自由女神像从法国运抵纽约市。
2.The Statue of Liberty was a gift given by the French people to the Americans.
自由女神像是法国人民送给美国人民的礼物。
3.There are many museums in New York.
纽约有很多博物馆。
Dialogue 对话:
Lillian:Can you see them there? It's the Statue of Liberty!
莉莲:你能看到下面吗?那是自由女神像!
David:Yes! And look over there! I can see Central Park!
大卫:对!看那儿!我可以看见中央公园。
Lillian:I see the Empire State Building. It's even bigger than my imagination!
莉莲:我看到帝国大厦了,比我想象的还要高很多!
David:This is the heart of the financial world—New York!
大卫:这就是世界金融的心脏——纽约!
Lillian:I can't wait to go sightseeing.
莉莲:我等不及想去看看了。
David: Central Park is right near our hotel.
大卫:中央公园就在旅馆附近。
Lillian:Maybe we could take a romantic horse-drawn carriage ride, too.
莉莲:也许我们也可以来个浪漫的马车之旅。
David:We can also take a stroll in the moonlight. And there are tons of restaurants to check out.
大卫:我们也可以在月光下散步。而且有很多餐厅可以去吃吃看。
Lillian:Great idea! We're about to land.
莉莲:好主意!我们快要降落了。
David:Welcome to the Big Apple.
大卫:欢迎光临“大苹果”!
|