听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » 十八首全球最好听的
返回列表 发帖

十八首全球最好听的

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:16 编辑

曲名:Bridge OverTroubled Water When you're weary feelin' small When tears are in your eyes Iwill dry them all I'm on your side Oh, when times get rough And friends justcan't be found Like a bridge over troubled water I will lay me down Like abr...

《Spanish Hariem》演唱:Rebecca Pidgeon There is a rose in Spanish Harlem A redrose up in Spanish Harlem She is a special one, she's never seen the sun sheonly comes out when the moon is on the run And all the stars are gleaming She'sgrowing in t...

Sorry,there is nottext temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!...

Joan Baez - SwingLow Sweet Chariot Swing low, sweet chariot Comin' to carry me home Swing low,sweet chariot Comin' for to carry me, uh, home And I looked over Jordan, yeah,and what did I see Comin' to carry me home So a band, a band of angels, the...

It won't be easy,you'll think it strange When I try to explain how I feel That I still need yourlove after all that I've done You won't believe me All you will see is a girlyou once knew Although she's dressed up to the nines At sixes and sevens w...

My Happiness Artist:Connie Francis (peak Billboard position # 2 in 1958) Words by Betty Petersonand Music by Borney Bergantine Evening shadows make me blue When each weary dayis through How I long to be with you, my happiness Every day I reminisce...

The Moon and St.Christopher (Mary-Chapin Carpenter) When I was young I spoke like a child I sawwith a childs eyes And an open door was to a girl Like the stars are to the skyIts funny how the world lives up to All your expectations With adventures...

karen carpentermakebelieve it's your first time We've tried our hand At love before We've beenaround the game enough To know the score' But then is then And now is now Allnow is all that matters anyhow Make believe it's your first time Leave your...

Amazing Grace, howsweet the sound, That saved a wretch like me... I once was lost but now amfound Was blind, but now I see. T'was Grace that taught... My heart to fear AndGrace, my fears relieved. How precious did that grace appear... The hour I f...

and i love you sothe people ask me how how i've lived till now i tell them i don't know i guessthey understand how lonely life has been but life began again the day you tookmy hand and yes i know how lonely(loveless)life van be the shadows follow...

这首歌属于德文经典,早在1972年就收录在 Esther 的同名专辑中,当然是以LP的形式。1982年出版了CD版,至今仍为人们所喜爱。歌词取自德国诗人海涅(Heinrich Heine,1797-1856)的诗篇《归乡》(Die Heimkehr,1823-1824),有删节。怀旧是民谣类歌曲的永恒主题。这首歌...

Danse avant detomber 《只要不摔倒,跳吧...

Anne Karin Kaasa -Gje Meg Handa Di Gje meg handa di, ven, naring;r det kveldar, det blirmoslash;rkt og me treng ei hand Lat dei ljose og venlege tankar, fylgja med inni draumars land Lat varmen fraring; ein som er glad i deg, tenne stjerner imosl...

make me a kite Whenthe sky is bright as the eye of the bird And the winds of the sea It seems tome a lullaby and it sets my sprit free Then I run to the top of the hill And Ithrow my arms of wide And I wish so hard that my heart might break For so...

Lights of Lousianneby jennifer warnes one summer night he'll light a lantern he'll catch a tinyfirefly in a jar

Sorry,there is nottext temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!...

The moon is a harshmistress See her as she flies Golden sails across the sky Close enough to touchBut careful if you try Though she looks as warm as gold The moon's a harshmistress The moon can be so cold Once the sun did shine And lord it felt so...

Once Upon A Dream 【From the Movie Jekyll Hyde Performed by Linda Eder 】 Once upon a dream I was lost

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:16 编辑 只听过 amazing grace.... 唉...

Don't Cry For Me Argentina.
This song is for Argentina football game,after they lose the game in world cup.

Once Upon A Dream

Don't Cry For Me Argentina.
This song is for Argentina football game,after they lose the game in wor ...
dragon520 发表于 2011-5-11 14:36

this song is really moving

返回列表