听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » 【音乐分享】just so you know
返回列表 发帖

【音乐分享】just so you know

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:21 编辑 Just So You Know 要让你了解 I shouldn't love you but i want to 不该爱上你但我情不自禁 I just can't turn away 就是无法放弃 I shouldn't see you but i can't move 不该看你但我无法控制 I can't look away 眼光离不开你 And i dont know how to be fine when i'm not 心事重重装不出若无其事 Cause i don't know how to make the feelings stop 因为我不知如何让感情停止 Just so you know 要让你了解 This feelings takin control of me 这感情已控制了我 And i can't help it 无法自拔 I won’t sit around 无法坐视不管 I can't let him win now 不能让你跟他走 Though you should know 我以为你知道 I've tried my best to let go of you 我已尽力勉强自己放手 But i don't want to 但我不愿意 I just gutta say it all before you go 想要告诉你 在我离开前 Just so you know 要让你了解 It's gettin hard to be around you 在你身边我手足无措 Theres so much i can't say 好多话不能说 And do you want me to hide the feelings 你希望我收藏起情感 And look away 把心转向他方吗? And i dont know how to be fine when i'm not 心事重重装不出若无其事 Cause i don't know how to make the feelings stop 因为我不知如何让感情停止 This emptyness is killin me 这空虚啃噬著我 I'm wonderin why i've waited so long 不明白为何等这麼久 Lookin back i realize 回顾以往我才发现 It was always there to be spoken 这情诉一直在我却没说出口 Now i'm waitin here 我在此守候……… Been waitin here 一直在此守候

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:21 编辑 噢,仿佛听到了他心碎的声音。。。especially when it comes to me: Just so you know, this feelings takin control of me

JUST SO YOU KNOW

回复 2# tjhd

,thanks.but you can't be too much sensitive.

返回列表