听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » 2010-9-11 听歌学英语--DJ got us fallin in love
返回列表 发帖

2010-9-11 听歌学英语--DJ got us fallin in love

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:26 编辑 listen to the music and then write down your feelings. 亚瑟小子,别名usher,作为美国的R&B流行歌手和演员,他成名于1990年代中后期。时至今日,他的专辑在全球已经销售了近35,000,000张并且得到过五项Grammy大奖。亚瑟小子同时也是克里夫兰骑士队的股东之一。他也有自己的唱片公司,US唱片公司。 第6张录音室新作《Raymond Vraymond>已于2010年3月26日发行,2010年7月8日,Usher宣布自己的第6张录音室新作《Raymond v Raymond》的豪华版将命名为“Versus",豪华版中将收录7首新作和”There Goes My Baby",somebody to love"两首单曲,这张专辑将于2010年8月24日发行 亚瑟小子得过无数得奖项,包括两个MTV Video Music Awards,分别是“Best Male Video”以及“Best Dance Video”,三个World Music Awards(“Best Male Artist,” “Best Male Pop Artist” 以及 “Best R&B Artist“),两个Source Hip-Hop Music Awards (“Male R&B Artist of the Year” 以及“R&B/Rap Collaboration of the Year,”一个 Nordic Music Award,三个 Radio Music Awards, 四个 American Music Awards, 11个Billboard Music Awards 以及两个 MTV Europe Music Awards。2005年,第47届格莱美奖颁奖典礼上,亚瑟小子赢得了三个奖项,包括R&B Performance by a Duo or Group With Vocals(和Alicia Keys合作的“My Boo”),“Rap/Sung Collaboration””歌曲 “Yeah!”) 以及 “Contemporary R&B Album” (专辑《Confessions》)。 专辑《My Way》,连续11周成为Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums专辑榜的冠军。 Yeah man So we back in the club Get that bodies rockin from side to side (side to side) Thank God the week is done I feel like a zombie gone back to life (back to life) Hands up, and suddenly we all got our hands up No control of my body Ain't I seen you before? I think I remember those e1, e1, e1, eyes Cause baby tonight The DJ got us falling in love again Yeah, baby tonight The DJ got us falling in love again So dance, dance, like it's the last, last night of your life, life Gonna get you right Cause baby tonight The DJ got us falling in love again Keep downing drinks like this Not tomorrow that just right now, now, now, now, now, now Gonna set the roof on fire Gonna burn this mother fucker down, down, down, down, down, down Hands up, when the music drops We both put our hands up Put your hands on my body Swear I seen you before I think I remember those e1, e1, e1, eyes Cause baby tonight The DJ got us falling in love again Yeah, baby tonight The DJ got us falling in love again So dance, dance, like it's the last, last night of your life, life Gonna get you right Cause baby tonight The DJ got us falling in love again PITBULL: You know evil, speak no evil, see no evil Get it baby, hope you catch that GO That's how we roll My life is a movie and you just TIVO Mami got me switchin like a dreadlock She don't wrestle but I got her in a headlock Yabadabadoo make her bedrock- mami on fire, red hot badabingbadaboom Mr. Worldwide as I step in the room I'm a hustler baby But that you knew and tonight it's just me and you Cause baby tonight The DJ got us falling in love again Yeah, baby tonight The DJ got us falling in love again So dance, dance, like it's the last, last night of your life, life Gonna get you right Cause baby tonight The DJ got us falling in love again Yeah, baby tonight The DJ got us falling in love again So dance, dance, like it's the last, last night of your life, life Gonna get you right Cause baby tonight The DJ got us falling in love again Yeah, thank you DJ haha (是啊兄弟) 我们又回到了夜店 大家的身体一起左右摇摆起来 感谢上帝终于到了周末 我感觉像是僵尸又恢复了人性(重获新生) 双手举高,瞬间大家都举起的双手 身体似乎不再受控制 以前我见过你么? 你的眼神我似乎记得,你的眼神 因为今晚,DJ让我们再次相爱 耶,宝贝今晚,DJ让我俩再次相爱 那就跳舞跳舞,就好像今晚是生命中的最后一晚 得让你进入正轨 因为今晚,DJ让我们再次相爱 不停的像这样喝着酒 我说的不是明天,而是现在现在现在 让我们把屋顶点燃 把整座大楼烧毁烧毁烧毁烧毁 音乐一响,双手举高 我俩举起双手 把手放上我的身体 我发誓我曾经见过你 你的眼神我似乎记得,你的眼神,眼神 因为今晚,DJ让我们再次相爱 耶,宝贝今晚,DJ让我俩再次相爱 那就跳舞跳舞,就好像今晚是生命中的最后一晚 得让你进入正轨 因为今晚,DJ让我们再次相爱 你知道什么事邪恶的 但从你的眼神和话语中我看不到邪恶 快来,宝贝,我希望你还能赶上,Go 我们就是如此 我的生活就像一场电影 而你的则像录影机 美女让我像满头辫子一样摇摆 她不是个摔跤手,但我还是用双腿夹住她的头 哦也哦也,让她在床上颤动,她太火太辣了 叮咚叮咚,世界知名先生走进了房间 宝贝我可是个赚钱机器 你知道的 今晚将会是我们两个的世界

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:26 编辑 when i heard the song ,i think maybe i go back young ,but ,i don't think that the song can learn english ,because the words not in focus thank you for you help

评分人数

• xiahme

I like the rhythm.

评分人数

• xiahme

maybe  more and more people are living with such life.they like dancing,singing,and stay all their life in the night club. i don't like this life style .but i like the rhythm.

评分人数

• xiahme

music is good, that's all.

评分人数

• xiahme

Tonight ,the DJ take us in love !

评分人数

• xiahme

wonderful   
like  mobile  music

评分人数

• xiahme

this song reminds me of Justin’s "baby".

评分人数

• xiahme

返回列表