听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » 2010-7-25 听歌学英语--Who Am I
返回列表 发帖

2010-7-25 听歌学英语--Who Am I

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:28 编辑 歌手:福音音乐团体Casting Crowns 最初是一批在佛罗里达州的Daytona Beach的学生于1999年组建的。由歌手、词曲作者、青年牧师Mark Hall创建,最初的团队中包括弹奏者Juan ・DeVevo 和Hector Cervantes 和小提琴手Melodee DeVevo。 歌词: Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth Would care to know my name Would care to feel my hurt Who am I, that the Bright and Morning Star Would choose to light the way For my ever wandering heart Not because of who I am Casting Crowns But because of what You've done Not because of what I've done But because of who You're Chorus: I am a flower quickly fading Here today and gone tomorrow A wave tossed in the ocean A vapor in the wind Still You hear me when I'm calling Lord, You catch me when I'm falling I am Yours, I am Yours Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin Would look on me with love and watch me rise again Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea Would call out through the rain And calm the storm in me I am Yours Whom shall I fear Whom shall I fear 'Cause I am Yours I am Yours

评分人数

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:28 编辑 I like the song!

not because who you're but because what you done,i think it's the rule to success.
in other words:no pain, no gain

评分人数

• tingroom

返回列表