听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » 候在左近(A place near by)
返回列表 发帖

候在左近(A place near by)

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:31 编辑 候在左近(A place near by) 来自斯堪地那维亚的流行乐创作力,以及拥有对美国大陆的词曲创作传统的高度了解,Lene Marlin(琳恩.玛莲)于是非常地独树一格,与一般流行乐的偶像女歌手比较起来,是非常不同的。由于自己创作所有的音乐与歌词,Lene Marlin用一把空心吉他与她优美声音,传达了独有的音乐觉醒意识。自我的意识,有时甚至在成熟的歌者身上都还无法找到。她细致的观察力、与天真的童稚,都是使她更特别的个人特色。 歌曲描述了一个离开人世的妙龄女子,却守候在心爱的人周围的动人故事,尤其是歌中的Heaven is a place nearby,So there’s no need to say goodbye【天堂并不遥远,所以无需说再见】,闻之令人愀然泪下。 [wma]http://down5.52en.com:8099/music/www.52en.com_0010_PlaceNearby.mp3[/wma] 候在左近(A place near by)歌词 I entered the room Sat by your bed all through the night I watched your daily fight I hardly knew The pain was almost more than I could bear And still I hear Your last words to me. Heaven is a place nearby So I won’t be so far away. And if you try and look for me Maybe you’ll find me someday. Heaven is a place nearby So there’s no need to say goodbye I wanna ask you not to cry I’ll always be by your side. You just faded away You spread your wings you had flown Away to something unknown Wish I could bring you back. You're always on my mind About to tear myself apart. You have your special place in my heart. Always Heaven is a place nearby So I won't be so far away. And if you try and look for me Maybe you'll find me someday. Heaven is a place nearby So there's no need to say goodbye I wanna ask you not to cry I'll always be by your side. And even when I go to sleep I still can hear your voice And those words I never will forget

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:31 编辑 演唱ene Marlin (挪威) I entered the room 我走进房间。 Sat by your bed all through the night 整夜坐在你床边 I watched your daily fight 看着你日渐消瘦 I hardly knew 我仅仅知道 The pain was almost more than I could bear 那样的痛苦我将难以承受 And still I hear 依稀还能听见 Your last words to me 你给我的临终遗言 Heaven is a place nearby 天堂是个很近的地方 So I wont be so far away 所以我将离你不远 And if you try and look for me 如果你尝试着寻找我 Maybe you will find me someday 也许哪天你会见到我 Heaven is a place nearby 天堂是一个很近的地方 So there is no need to say goodbye 所以没有必要说再见 I wanna ask you not to cry 我想要告诫你不要哭泣 I will always be by your side 我将与你生死相伴! You just faded away 你还是逐渐衰弱下去 You spread your wings you had flown 你已经展翅飞离 Away to something unknown 离开我去到那未知的地方 Wish I could bring you back 我希望能把你带回来 You are always on my mind 我一直惦念着你 About to tear myself apart. 为我与你的分离去而哭泣。 You have your special place in my heart 你在我心中有特别的意义 Always heaven is a place nearby 天堂是一个很近的地方 So I wont be so far away 所以我将离你不远 And if you try and look for me 如果你尝试着寻找我 Maybe you will find me someday 也许哪天你会见到我 Heaven is a place nearby 天堂是一个很近的地方 So there is no need to say goodbye 所以没有必要说再见 I wanna ask you not to cry 我想要告诫你不要哭泣 I’ll always be by your side 我将与你生死相伴! And even when I go to sleep 即使我睡着了 I still can hear your voice 我仍然能听到你的声音 And those words 你的那些话语 I never will forget 我从未忘记 Heaven is a place nearby 天堂是一个很近的地方 So I wont be so far away 所以我将离你不远 And if you try and look for me 如果你尝试着寻找我 Maybe you will find me someday 也许哪天你会见到我 Heaven is a place nearby 天堂是一个很近的地方 So there is no need to say goodbye 所以没有必要说再见 I wanna ask you not to cry 我想要告诫你不要哭泣 I will always be by your side 我将与你生死相伴! 轻柔的声音唱出了一种不可抗拒的力量!每当聆听这首歌曲的时候,我都会有不同的感触!兴许,那就是艺术带给我们的美!

返回列表