听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » A Shoulder To Cry OnTommy Page 在线视频收听以及歌词 3-27
返回列表 发帖

A Shoulder To Cry OnTommy Page 在线视频收听以及歌词 3-27

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:21 编辑
A shoulder to cry on    Tommy Page Life is full of lots of up and downs And the distance feels further When you're headed for the ground And there is nothing more painful Then to let your feelings take you down It's so hard to know the way you feel inside When there's many thoughts and feelings that you hide But you might feel better If you let me walk with you by your side *And when you need a shoulder to cry on When you need a friend to rely on When the whole world is gone You won't be alone, cause I'll be there I'll be your shoulder to cry on I'll be there I'll be a friend to rely on When the whole world is gone You won't be alone, cause I'll be there All of the times when everything is wrong And you're feeling like there's no use going on You can't give it up I hope you work it out and carry on Side by side with you till the end I'll alway be the one to firmly hold your hand No matter what is said or done Our love will always continue on Everyone needs a shoulder to cry on Everyone needs a friend to rely on When the whole world is gone You won't be alone cause I'll be there I'll be your shoulder to cry on I'll be there I'll be the one you rely on When the whole world's gone You won't be alone cause I'll be there And when the whole world is gone You'll always have my shoulder to cry on.... 可以靠着哭泣的肩膀    汤米佩吉 人生充满了起起落落 距离似乎乐来越遥远 当你向下坠落 还有什么比这更痛苦 当你的情感令你跌落谷底 很难理解你内心的感受 当你隐藏许多思绪与情感 但或许你会舒坦一些 如果你让我陪你走上一段 当你需要可靠着哭泣的肩膀 当你需要一个可以倚赖的朋友 当全世界都已结束 你不至于孤单,因为我就在你身边 我会是你可以依靠着哭泣的肩膀 我会在你身旁 我会是你可以倚赖的朋友 当全世界都已结束 你不至于孤单,因为我就在你身边 在一切都不顺遂的时光里 你觉得无计可施 你千万不可放弃 但愿你能迎刃而解,坚持下去 和你相偎相依直到尽头 我永远是坚定握住你的手的那个人 不论是什么已成为定局 我们的爱都将继续下去 每个人都需要可靠着哭泣的肩膀 每个人都需要一个可以倚赖的朋友 当全世界都已结束 你不至于孤单,因为我就在你身边 我会是你可以靠着哭泣的肩膀 我会在你身旁 我会是你可以倚赖的朋友 当全世界都已结束 你不至于孤单,因为我就在你身边 当全世界都已结束 你永远都有我的肩膀可靠着哭泣........

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:21 编辑 管理员真的很辛苦哦,

Wow!The song is great !Thanks!

good.

so  great !

写得不错,支持下。

写得不错,支持下。

返回列表