听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 交流茶馆 » The matters I faced are the rocks I must bounded away...
返回列表 发帖

The matters I faced are the rocks I must bounded away...

One person,a life has,however full of sadness and circle... These days,I faced a lot,just like the rocks in my life street....
Firstly,my uncle's death,shocked me...I never considered he would leave me so early...
Second,my teacher's death...I even can't recieve this black tiding,which is the same to my uncle.....They are both young,but left so early...
Third,my bad action to my college entrance examination...I missed my favourate college...but,the god still loved me,sent me to another good college....
Fourth,the hurt from my friend...I even don't know why he said these worlds to hurt me...There's a word says that hurting words makes people feel cold even in june...
Fifth,someone thought that I was faulting myself in English,and the cause was my English articles in my q zone...But,I say to myself that what I should do is just being myself...The life is mine,no one has the seniority to calumniate it....

Now, I wanna to tell you that the matters you face as mine are just the rocks you must meet and what you need to do is just bounding away and learning from them....

I f you have any feelings,you can write down here...Thanks...

评分人数

• 凉茶

i'm sorry to hear that.but When God Closes a Door, Somewhere He Opens a Window.Just like you said that the god still loved me,sent me to another good college.so you may remember everything will be fine..cheer up!

then,The same as you what I want to say.i will go to university in this year. so Let us do our best together for the future !

yuyu,hello.I want to say :"cheer up!"I feel you are a girl who is like a little flower,delicated but also strong.come on ,I believe God won't always let you down if you are able to try your best !besides ,you know you are not alone,I am always behind you!let's come on together!

回复 2# 凉茶

First,I should thank you for your encouragement...The sad had gone now,I always could recovered myself in a short time...

回复 3# zora

You are my first sister in my college life,and I will remember you for good...I can say we will be good friends in the future...Thank you for your encouragement...

返回列表