听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 9月7日英语故事:Angel 天使
返回列表 发帖
1."Your angel will sing for you and will also smile for you every day. And you will feel your angel‘s love and be happy."你的天使每天会为你唱歌会为你微笑,而你可以感受到天使的爱和快乐。
2. "Your angel will tell you the most beautiful and sweet words  you will ever hear, and with much patience and care, your angel will teach you how to speak."你的天使会耐心而且小心的教你一些你从来没有听过的漂亮和甜蜜的词,还会教你如何去说。
3."Your angel will defend you - even if it means risking life!".God replied: "Your angel‘s name is of no importance...you will simply call her MOMMY!"你的天使会在危险的时候保护你,上帝回答说:“天使的名字不重要,你会简单的叫她妈妈。”

回复 1# zora

a good story

恩 听听看哦

O(∩_∩)O哈!

kankan

Mum is the greatest!

i love this site very much!

1;Your angel will sing for you and will also smile for you every day. And you will feel your angel‘s love and be happy."你的天使会给你唱歌,也会每天为你笑。你就会感觉到你的天使的爱,然后你就会快乐。
2;Your angel will tell you the most beautiful and sweet words  you will ever hear, and with much patience and care, your angel will teach you how to speak."你的天使将会给你讲你听过的最甜美的话,并且会带着足够的耐心与关心来教你怎样讲话。
3;Your angel will defend you - even if it means risking life!"你的天使会保护你-即使那会是冒险性的生活。
4;God replied: "Your angel‘s name is of no importance...you will simply call her MOMMY。上帝回答:“你天使的名字不重要.......你将会简单的叫她妈咪。

1."Your angel will sing for you and will also smile for you every day. And you will
  feel your angel‘s love and be happy."
你的天使每天会为你唱歌,对你微笑。你将感到你的天使的爱,并很开心。
2. "Your angel will tell you the most beautiful and sweet words  
  you will ever hear, and with much patience and care, your angel will teach you how to speak."
你的天使会告诉你听过的最美丽最甜美的语言,并给你最耐心的照顾,你的天使会教你怎样去说。
3."Your angel will defend you - even if it means
  risking life!"
你的天使会保护你,即使那将失去她的生命。
4.God replied: "Your angel‘s name is of no importance...you will simply call her MOMMY!"
上帝回答:“你的天使的名字并不重要,,,你可以叫她妈妈!”

I miss my mom after  reading this story .Much memerry is coming back like flood. I still remember the sentence my mom said  that I am  her lucky.  Let's pray for our mom.

It compares mom to angel.I think mother is the greatest people in the world,she births us and
let us feel mother's love.She help us wash clothes and buy something good for us.

1 你的天使会每天唱歌给你听,对你微笑。你会感觉到她的爱而变得快乐。
2 你的天使会每次都对你讲最好听最甜蜜的语言,...你对呵护,她会教你怎样说话。
3 你的天使会
4 上帝回答说:“你的天使的名字并不重要,你可以简单的称呼她为妈妈”

1."Your angel will sing for you and will also smile for you every day. And you will feel your angel‘s love and be happy."你的天使每天会为你唱歌,而且会对着你微笑,并且,你会感受到天使的爱与欢乐.
2. "Your angel will tell you the most beautiful and sweet words  you will ever hear, and with much patience and care, your angel will teach you how to speak."
你的天使会告诉你最美最甜的话语,你会永远的听着,并且用他们的耐心与关爱,你的天使会教你如何说话
3."Your angel will defend you - even if it means risking life!"
你的天使会保护着你-即使献出生命!
4.God replied: "Your angel‘s name is of no importance...you will simply call her MOMMY!"
上帝重复着:"你的天使的名字并不重要......你只要叫她妈妈就行了!

非常感谢楼主分享

返回列表