听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语美文】 » 9月11日美文赏析:燃烧成功的欲望
返回列表 发帖

9月11日美文赏析:燃烧成功的欲望

本帖最后由 youxiaxiaolala 于 2010-9-11 10:31 编辑

read the article carefully and then  translate the sentences which are marked in red or write  down your feeling to gain the score

The motivation to succeed comes from the burning desire to achieve a purpose. Napoleon Hill wrote, “Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.”
     A young man asked Socrates the secret to success. Socrates told the young man to meet him near the river the next morning. They met. Socrates asked the young man to walk with him toward the river. When the water got up to their neck, Socrates took the young man by surprise and ducked him into the water. The boy struggled to get out but Socrates was strong and kept him there until the boy started turning blue. Socrates pulled his head out of the water and the first thing the young man did was to gasp and take a deep breath of air. Socrates asked, “What did you want the most when you were there?” The boy replied, “Air.” Socrates said, “That is the secret to success. When you want success as badly as you wanted the air, then you will get it.There is no other secret.”

A burning desire is the starting point of all accomplishment. Just like a small fire cannot give much heat, a weak desire cannot produce great results.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

拿破仑希尔曾写道:"凡是人大脑能想到和相信的,它就能实现.“
苏格拉底问道:在水下的时候你最想要的是什么?男孩回答道:空气。苏格拉底说:那就是成功的秘诀——当你就像渴望空气那样渴望成功时,你一定能成功。没有其他的秘密。
一个熊熊燃烧的欲望就像成功的起点。正如一个微弱的火没有太多热量一样,一个无力的欲望不可能有好的结果。

评分人数

拿破仑希尔曾今写道:凡是人的大脑能够想象并且相信的,它就能实现.
苏格拉底问:在那种情况下你最想要的是什么?男孩回答说:空气。苏格拉底说:那就是成功的秘诀——当你渴望成功如同在水下渴望空气时,你一定能做到。没有其他的诀窍了。
不灭的欲望是任何成功的关键起点。就像微弱的火光不可能散发很大的热量一样,不强的欲望也不可能产生太好的结果。

评分人数

拿破仑希尔曾经写道:没有做不到,只有想不到.
苏格拉底问:你此时此刻你最想要的是什么?男孩回答说:空气。苏格拉底说:那就是成功的秘诀——当你渴望成功就像在水下渴望空气时,你一定能得到。没有其他的秘诀了。
燃烧的欲望是任何成功的关键起点。就像微弱的火光不可能散发巨大的热量一样,不强的欲望也不可能产生良好的结果。

评分人数

拿破仑希尔说过,一个人能想到并且相信的事情,就可以实现。
苏格拉底问:“你在水里的时候你最想要什么?”小伙子回答:“空气。”苏格拉底说:“这就是成功的秘诀。什么时候你想成功的欲望就像刚才你要空气的那么强烈,然后你就可以成功。再没有别的秘诀了。"燃烧的欲望是所有成功的起步点。就像一个小火苗不能提供更多的热一样,一个虚弱无力的希望不能创造伟大的成果。

评分人数

拿破化说过:不管一个人的理想是什么,定下决心就能达到。

苏格拉底问,在那里的时候,你最想要的是什么?男孩回答:空气,苏说那就是成功的秘密,当你非常渴望成功就像你要空气一样,最后你将会得到它的而无他。

燃烧的渴望是成功的开始,就像一个小火点不能给予温暖,而一个小渴望不能得到太多的结果

评分人数

评分人数

评分人数

Napoleon Hill wrote, “Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.”
拿破仑 希尔曾经写到“不论一个人的理想和心愿是什么,只要决心下定就一定能够达到。”
Socrates asked, “What did you want the most when you were there?” The boy replied, “Air.” Socrates said, “That is the secret to success. When you want success as badly as you wanted the air, then you will get it.There is no other secret.”

苏格拉底问到,“当你在水下的时候,你最想要什么?”男孩回答“空气”苏格拉底又问到,“那就是成功的秘密。当你想要成功象需要空气一样迫切的时候,你就会得到他了。除此之外别无他法。”
A burning desire is the starting point of all accomplishment. Just like a small fire cannot give much heat, a weak desire cannot produce great results.
燃烧的渴望正是成功的开始。正像
星星之火不能散发巨大的热量一样,小小的渴望不能得到更大的成果。

评分人数

不管一个人的理想是什么,定下决心就能达到

想成功必须要有成功的决心

燃烧的欲望是成功的第一步.就如小小的火苗无法发出太多热量,微弱的欲望也无法取得巨大的成就.

评分人数

I want to succeed .nothing can stop me ...

oh my god .I didn't understand the purpose of the article .I lost the chance to gain the score.

评分人数

very good

nothing can change my mind

this article tells me that only with  strong desire can we get success

顶一下,不错不错....

顶一下 谢谢分享

学习了

回复 1# youxiaxiaolala

answer my question

返回列表