听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语听写】 » 2010-9-15 听写练习:处理问题
返回列表 发帖

2010-9-15 听写练习:处理问题

listen to the mp3 carefully and then write down what you heard to gain the score.

处理问题

A:什么?你把计划丢了?怎么会这样呢?
B:十分抱歉,理查得逊先生。我们把计划书用快件给上海分公司寄去了,但很可能寄丢了。
A:那你们在想什么法子呢?
B:我们正在追查这些文件,同时派人昼夜不停地复印这些计划书。

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

评分人数

• tingroom

What?You lost the plans?How did that happen?
I am terriblely sorry,Mr. Rachardson.We sent the plans by express mail to our branch in Shanghai,but it appreared gotten lost.
What are you doing about that?
We are traking these documents,at the moment,we have people working aroud clock copying the plans.

评分人数

• 星期一

-What? You've lost the plans. How did that happened?
-I am terribly sorry, Mr. Richardson. We sent eh plans by expres mail to our branch in Shanghai. but they appear to have gottin lost.
-What are you doing about it.
-We are tracking the documents at the moment. And we have people working around the clock copy in the plans.

评分人数

• 星期一

what! you lost the plans? how did that happen?
i'm terrible sorry. mir charle.we sent plans by express email to shanghai, but it appeared that it got lost.
what are you doing about it?
we're tracking the document at the moment and we have people working around o'clock coping the plans.

评分人数

• 星期一

What? You lost the plans? How did that happen?
I'm terribly sorry,  Mr Richardson. We send the plans by express mail to our blanch in Shanghai. But it appear to have got lost.
What are you doing about it? We are tracking the documents at the moment, and we have people working around the clock copying the plans.

评分人数

• 星期一

What?You've lost the plans?How did that happen?
I am terriblely sorry,Mr. Rachardson.We sent the plans by express mail to our branch Shanghai,but it appreared to have gotten lost.
We are traking these documents at the moment,and we have people working aroud clock copying the plans.

评分人数

• 星期一

Deal with the problem
--What?You've lost the plans?How did that happen?
--I am terriblely sorry,Mr. Rachardson.We sent the plans by express to our branch in Shanghai,but it appreared to have  lost.
--What are you doing about that?
--We are straking the documents at the moment,and we have people working aroud clock copying the plans.

评分人数

• 星期一

What! You've lost plans.How did the happened.
I am terriblely sorry,Mr   We sent the plans by express mail to our branch in shanghai,but it appreared to have got  lost.
What are your doing about that.
We are stacking the documents at the moment ,and we have people working around clock copying the plans.

评分人数

• 星期一

A:What?You have lost the plans?How did that happen?
B:I’m terribly sorry,Mr ,we sent the plan by express mail to our banch in shanghai,but it appears have got lost.
A:What are you doing about it?
B:We are tracking down  document at moment,and we have people working around clock copying the plans.

评分人数

• 星期一

本帖最后由 东梁东坡1 于 2010-9-16 07:31 编辑

what ?you've lost the plans, how did that happen?
I am terreblly sorry Mr R
We send plans by express mail to our branch in shanhai, but appears got to lost.
what were you doing about that?
We are tracking the documents at moment, we have people around the clock
copying the plans

评分人数

• 星期一

-What? You lost the plans. How did that happen?
-I am terribly sorry, Mr. Richarson. We sent the plans by express mail to our branch Shanghai. but they appear to have got them lost.
-What are you doing about it?
-We are tracking the documents at the moment, and we have people working around the clock coping the plans.

评分人数

• 星期一

-What? You've lost the plans? How did that happen?
-I am terribly sorry, Mr. Richardson. We sent the plans by express mail to our branch in shanghai, but they appear to have gotten lost.
-What are you doing about it?
-We are tracking the documents at the moment, and we have people working around the clock copying the plans.

评分人数

• 星期一

What?You lost the plans?How do that happen?
I'm terriblely sorry,Mr.* .We send the plans by *man to our branch shanghai,but they are * to have got lost.
What do you doing about it?
We are tracking the documents at the moment.And we have people working around the clock copying the plans.

评分人数

• 星期一

I am terriblely sorry,Mr. Rachardson.We sent the plans by express mail to our branch in Shanghai,but it appreared gotten lost.
We are traking these documents,at the moment,we have people working aroud clock copying the plans.

评分人数

• 星期一

I am terriblely sorry,Mr. Rachardson.We sent the plans by express mail to our branch in Shanghai,but it appreare to  get lost.

评分人数

• tingroom

I am terriblely sorry,Mr. Rachardson.We sent the plans by express mail to our branch in Shanghai,but it appreared to got lost.

评分人数

• tingroom

A: What? You've lost the plans? How did that happen?
B: I'm terribly sorry ,Mr. **.We sent plans by Express mail to a branch in Shaihai,but the **got lost .
A: What are you doing about that ?
B: We are tracking the plans at the monment,We have people working around the clock copying the plans.

评分人数

• tingroom

thank you

A:what ,you've lost plan,how did that happen?
B:l'm terribly sorry,mr.richared,we send the plan by VX mail to shanghai, but  thewe post lost our  ducment
A:what are you doing about it?
B:we are tracking the docment and we have people working around clock copying this plan.

评分人数

• tingroom

返回列表