听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语听写】 » 2010-9-18 听写练习:意见单
返回列表 发帖

2010-9-18 听写练习:意见单

listen to the mp3 carefully and then write down what you heard to gain the score.

意见单

A:这是我的一些意见,安德鲁。我希望你能看一看。
B:当然,帕克女士。谢谢您直接找我。请相信我会亲自处理这些事的。
A:好吧,我跟你们公司做了好几年生意了,一般地说我还是满意的,只是最近几个月我遇上了一些问题。
B:好,我一定尽力解决这些问题并改进我们的服务。

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

评分人数

• tingroom

a:this is the list of my complains.Andelu, i'm appreciated if you could look over them
b:certainly,Ms paker, thank you for coming directly to me.you count on me to handle it
a:well, i used your firm for several years.and generally, i'm pleased.it was just last few month we have problem
b;well, i would do what i can to solve this problem and improve our services

评分人数

• 星期一

this is my list of     i’d appreciate  it you would look over them.
certainly。 mis parker thank you for coming directly for me. you can rely on me to act on this.
well 。 i dealed your film several year , generally i‘ve been pleased,but it's just last few months i had problems.
ok i will definitely do what i can to solve those problems and improve our service.

评分人数

• 星期一

list of the complain
--This is the list of my complains.Andelu, I'm appreciated if you could look over them
--Certainly,Ms paker, thank you for coming directly to me.you count on me ------- it
--Well, i used your firm for several years.and generally, I've been pleased.it's  just last few month that I had  have problem
--Well, I wILL definitely do  I can solve this problem and improve our services

评分人数

• 星期一

W:This is my list of complain,---.I was appriciated if you have look over at them.
M:Certainly,Ms---.Thank you for coming directly to me.You can count on me the act on this
W:Well,I've used your firm for several years and I've generally been pleased.It's just last few month that I have problems.
M:Well,I'll definitely do what I can to solve the problem and improve our serve

评分人数

• 星期一

This is my  list of complaints,Andrew, I would appreciate it if you could look over them
Certainly,Ms paker, thank you for coming directly to me.you count on me to act on it
Well, i used your firm for several years.and I am generally pleased.It was just last few month we had problem
Well, I would definatrlt do what I can to solve this problem and improve our services

评分人数

• 星期一

本帖最后由 东梁东坡 于 2010-9-18 16:38 编辑

This is my list of complain. Mr andrew. I would appreciate it if you could look over them.
certainly, Mr paker. thank you for coming directly to me, you can count on me to act on it
well ,I have used you firm for several years and jenerally was pleased. It is just last few months we have  problems.
well I will definitly do what I can. and prove our services

评分人数

• 星期一

thanks

A List of complants
A:This is my list of complaint ,Andrew.I would appreciate it if you look over them.
B:Certainly,Mrs,parker.Thank you to come derectly to me.You  can count on me to handle it.
A:Well,I have used your firm for  several  yeas.Generallyl  I am pleased. But  it's just lase  few month  we had problems.
B:Well.i will definitly do what i can to resolve the problems and prove our services.

评分人数

• 星期一

-This is my list of complains, Andrew. I would appreciate it if you would look over them.
-Certainly, Ms. Paker. Thank you for coming directly to me. You can count on me to act on these.
-Well, I've used your firm for several years, and I've generally been pleased. It's just for last few months that I had problems.
-Well, I would definitely do what I can to solve these problems and improve our service.

评分人数

• 星期一

This is my list of complains

回复 1# 星期一

thanks

a:this is the list of my complains.Andelu, i'm appreciated if you could look over them
b:certainly,Ms paker, thank you for coming directly to me.you count on me to handle it

- This is my list of complaints, Andrew. I would appreciate it if you would look over them.
- Certainly, Ms. Parker. Thank you for coming directly to me. You can count on me to act on these.
-Well. I’ve used your firm for several years and I’ve generally been pleased. It’s just the last few months that I’ve had problems.
- Well, I will definitely do what I can to solve these problems, and improve our service.

评分人数

• 星期一

A:This is my list of company      , I would appreciate you would look over them.
B: Certainly, Mrs pocker, Thank you for coming directly to me, you can count on me act on this.
A: Well, I           , I generally been please. It just a few months that I have problems.
B: Well, I were definitely do what i can to solve this problem and improve our service.

评分人数

• 星期一

This is my  list of complaints,Andrew, I would appreciate it if you could look over them
Certainly,Ms paker, thank you for coming directly to me.you could count on me to act on it
Well, I've used your firm for several years.and I am generally pleased.It was just last few month we had problem
Well, I would definitely do what I can to solve this problem and improve our services

评分人数

• 星期一

why my listens is vevey poor.

thanks

A:this is my list of complain,anderu.l would you appreciate you look over it
B:certainly,miss pake,thank you for coming direct to me
A:well,

this is the list of my complains.Andelu, i would appreciated if you could look over them
certainly,Ms paker, thank you for coming directly to me.you can count on me to act on  it
well, i've used your firm for several years.and generally i'm pleased.it was just last few month that we have problems
well, i would definitely do what i can to solve these problems and improve our services

评分人数

• 星期一

返回列表