听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » 2010-9-21 听歌学英语--just the way you are
返回列表 发帖

2010-9-21 听歌学英语--just the way you are

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:24 编辑 listen to the music and then write down your feelings to gain the score.

Bruno Mars的单曲《Just The Way You Are》,不过这首歌并没有收录到他发行的第一张EP里。Bruno Mars和B.O.B合作的《Nothin’ On You》给我留下了非常深刻的印象,对Bruno Mars的嗓音颇有好感。后来还特意下载了他的首张EP《It’s Better If You Don’t Understand》,但是四首歌里每一首好听的。这首歌终于恢复了水准,在Billboard Hot 100也有不错的成绩。

Oh her eyes, her eyes Make the stars look like they're not shining Her hair, her hair Falls perfectly without her trying

She's so beautiful And I tell her every day

Yeah I know, I know When I compliment her She wont believe me And its so, its so Sad to think she don't see what I see

But every time she asks me do I look okay I say

When I see your face There's not a thing that I would change Cause you're amazing Just the way you are And when you smile, The whole world stops and stares for awhile Cause girl you're amazing Just the way you are

Her nails, her nails I could kiss them all day if she'd let me Her laugh, her laugh She hates but I think its so sexy

She's so beautiful

And I tell her every day

Oh you know, you know, you know Id never ask you to change If perfect is what you're searching for Then just stay the same

So don't even bother asking If you look okay You know I say

When I see your face There's not a thing that I would change Cause you're amazing Just the way you are And when you smile, The whole world stops and stares for awhile Cause girl you're amazing Just the way you are

The way you are The way you are Girl you're amazing Just the way you are

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:24 编辑 so beautiful girl so fascinated voice so wonderfu rhyme so miracle imaginary

评分人数

• xiahme

哦哦 这个没翻译啊  嘿嘿
不错哦   
so amazing

The MV is creative~~

评分人数

• xiahme

I think the singer‘s face look like Gigi Liang(梁咏琪)……

评分人数

• xiahme

The video is wonderful!
Also the girl is charming and sexy
and the music is never get tired of hearing

评分人数

• xiahme

The MV is very creative. Nice melody, nice voice.
Lyrics tells the truth: beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

评分人数

• xiahme

the tape is amazing,just like the sand painting!

the lyric is  beatiful! i like it

评分人数

• xiahme

Good MV,beautiful lyrics,and profound meaning. You are amasing just the way you are!I like it

评分人数

• xiahme

Creative.... just the way you are ...

评分人数

• xiahme

It's wonderful , I like!

the  MV is  creative,   so amazing

Good idea

This MV is an interesting piece.

The music sounds good...I love it!

the song feels better

返回列表