听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语听写】 » 2010-9-26 听写练习:生日聚会
返回列表 发帖
Melissa, I'd like to invite you to my wife's birthday party.
Thanks, Flank. I'd love to come. When is it?
Her birthday is on the 9th. We are going to have dinner at a Mexico restaurant, and then maybe go out dancing.
Sounds like fun, you can count me in. Just give me directions to the restaurant.

A: Marsha, I`d like to invite you to my wife`s birthday party.
    B: Thanks . Frank . I`d love to that . When is it?
    A: Hers birthday is on 9 .we are going to have dinner in a  mexico restrant and  then maybe dancing here.
    B:Sounds nice .you can call me in  . Just tell me the way .

A: Monalisa? I’d like to invite you to my wife’s birthday party.
B: Thanks, Frank. I’d love to come. When is it?
A: Her birthday is on the 9th. We are going to have a dinner in a Mexican Restaurant. And then maybe go out for dancing.
B: Sounds like fun. You can count me in. Just give me direction to the restaurant.

Melisa?I'd like to invite you to my wife's birthday party.
Thanks ,Frank.I'd love to come.When is it?
Her birthday is 9th.We are going to have a dinner on a Mexioen restaurant.And then maybe go out dancing.
Sounds like fun.You can call me yet!Just give me the direactions to the restaurant.

MAN:Meilisen,i would like to invite you to my wife birthday party
Women:Thanks Mike ,i would love to come,when is it
Man:her birthday is on the Nine,we would going have dinner at Mexio resturant and then myabe go out dancing.
Women:just like fun,you can cout me in,just give me the direction to the resturant

A:Melissa,I'd like to invite you to my wife's birthday party.
B:Thanks,Frank,I'd love to come.When is it?
A:Her birthday is on the 9th,we're going to have dinner in the Mexican reataurant, and then maybe go out dancing.
B:Sounds like fun.You can count me in,just give me the direction to the restaurant.

A: Merlisa? I'd like to invita you to my wife's birthday party.
B: Thanks, Frank. I'd love to come. When is it?
A: Her birthday in on the 9th. We're going to have a dinner at a Mexico reataurant, and then maybe go out for dancing.
B: Sounds like fun, you can count me , and just give me directions to the restaurant.

回复 1# 星期一

-Melissa, I'd like to invite you to my wife's birthday party.
-Thanks,Frank. I'd love to come. When is it?
-Her birthday is on the 9th. We're going to have a dinner at a Mexico restaurant. And then maybe go on a dancing.
-Sounds like fun. You can count me in. Just give me directions to the restaurant.

A: Melissa? I’d like to invite you to my wife’s birthday party.
B: Thanks, Frank. I’d love to come. When is it?
A: Her birthday is on the 9th. We’re going to have dinner at a Mexican restaurant, and then maybe go out dancing.
B: Sounds like fun. You can count me in! Just give me directions to the restaurant.

Malasa, I want to invite you to take part in my wife's birhday party.
Thanks, Frank, I'd like to come, when is it?
Her birthday's on 9th, we plan to go to have dinner in a Mexico resturant then maybe go out dancing.
Sounds like fun, you can count me in, just tell me where the resturant is.

回复 1# 星期一

-Melissa, I'd like to invite you to my wife's birthday party.
-Thanks,Frank. I'd love to come. When is it?
-Her birthday is on the 9th. We're going to have a dinner at a Mexico restaurant. And then maybe go on a dancing.
-Sounds like fun. You can count me in. Just give me directions to the restaurant.

A Melissa. i'd like to invite you to my wife's birthday party
B.thanks Flank. i would like to come. when is it?
C.Her birthday is on 9th . we are going to have dinner in a Mexico restaurant and then may go on dancing
D. Sounds like fun. you can count me in.Just tell me the location of the restaurant.

A:Marlisha,I'd like to invite you to my wife's birthday party.
B:Thanks,Frank.I'd love to come.When is it?
A:Her birthday is on the 9th, we are going to have dinner at a Mexico restaurant and  then maybe go out dancing.
B:Sounds like fun, you can count me in,just give me the direction to the restaurant.

返回列表