听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语听写】 » 2010-9-28 听写练习:同事不和
返回列表 发帖
A: Hello,Mr. Cermer,could you spend a minute?
B: That's a bit all I can spend,Kalen,what do you need?
A: I need to talk to you about the new secretary you've hired,I think I'm going to have some problems working with her.
B: She seems be quite qualified,if it's a personal problem,I prefer that you could work out it between yourselves.

本帖最后由 zxfvivid 于 2010-9-30 15:18 编辑

-Hello, Mr. kerema, could you spare a minute?
-That's about all I can spare, Kallen. What do you need?
-I need to talk to you about that new secretary you've hired. I think I'm going to have some problems working with her.
-She seems to be quite qualified. If it's a personal problem. I'd prefer it if you would work it out between yourselves.

Colleague not condord
--Hello ,MrBLACK ,Could you spent a minute ?
-That's       all I spent Helen,What are you need?
--I need talk to about your new sceretery ,If you heard  I think I'm going to having some problems working with her
--She seems quite qualfied ,if this's persenol problems,I'd perfer If you work up between yourselves

Hello,Mr. Kraimer.Could you spare a minute?
That's about all I can spare,Karen.What do U need?
I need to talk to U about that new secretary you've hirded.I think I going o have some problem working with her.
She seems to be quite qualified.If it's a personal problem,I'd prefer if U could work it out between yourselves.

本帖最后由 回忆成诗 于 2010-10-2 17:14 编辑

-Hello, Mr. Cramer. Could you spare a minute?
-That’s what all I can spare, Kalen. What do you need?
-I need to talk to you about the new secretary you’ve hired.I think I’m going to have some problems working with her.
-She seems to be quite qualified. Is it a personal problem? I’d prefer if you would work it out between yourselves.

谢谢

A: Hello,Mr. Cermer,could you spend a minute?
B: That's a bit that I can spend,Kalen,what do you need?
A: I need to talk to you about the new secretary you've hired,I think I'm going to have some problems working with her.
B: She seems be quite qualified,if it's a personal problem,I prefer that you would work out it between yourselves.

hello,mr.kraimer.could you spare a minute?
that's about all i can spare,karen.what do you need?
i need to talk about the new secretary you've hired. i think i'm going to have some problem working with her.
she sems to be quite qualified.if it's a personal  problem.l'd prefer it if you could work it out between yourselves.

A: Hello, Mr. Cramer, could you spare a minute?
B: That's about all I can spare, Kelen, what do you need?
A: I need to talk to you about your new secretary I think I have some problems working with her.
B: She seems to be quite **,***between yourselves.

A:您好,克莱默先生。能占您一点时间吗?
B:只能是一点点,凯伦。你有什么事?
A:我想说的是您新录用的秘书。我觉得我和她在工作中会发生些问题。
B:她好像挺称职的嘛。如果是个人问题,我倒希望你们自己解决。
Hello ,Mr Crimer.Could you spare a minute?
That's better all I can spare.What do you need?
I need to talk you about that your  secratary you retired.I think I will go up to have some problems working with her.
She seems to be quite a farfare.If it's a personal problem,I prefer to you to work out between yourselves.

A:Hello ,Mr Cermer,could you spare a minute?
B:That's about all I can spare,Karen,What's your need?
A:I need to talk to you about that new secretary you've had,I think I am going to have some   problem working with her.
B:She seems be quiet qualified.If it's a person problem,I perfer if you work out it between yourselves.

Hello, Mr. Kraimer. Could you spare a minute?
That's a bit all I can spare, Karen. What do you need?
I need to talk to you about that new secretary you've hired. I think I'm going to have some problems working with her.
She seems to be quite qualified. If it's a personal problem, I'd prefer it if you would work it out between yourselves.

-Hello, Mr. Craim, could you spare a minute?
-That's about all I can spare, Kallen. What do you need?
-I need to talk to you about taht new secretary you've hired. I think I'm going to have some problems working with her.
-She seems to be quite qualified. If it's a personal problem. I'd preder if you would work out between yourselves

A: Hello,Mr. Cermer,could you spare a minute?
B: That's a bit all I can spend,Kalen,what do you need?
B: She seems be quite qualified,if it's a personal problem,I prefer that you could work out it between yourselves.

w:hi mr crable,could you spend a miute .
m:that a bit i can speak kalen,what do you need
w:i need to talk to about  you a new secretary you hired ,i think i'm going to have some problem working with her .
m:she seems be quite qualied ,if it is a personal problem ,i perfer that you would work it out between yourself.

designated~~

Hello,Crime.Could you spare a minute?
That's about all I can spend.What do you need:
I need talk to you about your new secretory you have hired,I think I am going to have some problems working with her.
She seems to be quite quanlified, if it's a personal problem, I'm prefered  that you could work out it between yourselves.

Hello, Mr. Kraimer. Could you spare a minute?
That's about all I can spare, Karen. What do you need?
I need to talk to you about that new secretary you've hired. I think I'm going to have some problems working with her.
She seems to be quite qualified. If it's a personal problem, I'd prefer it if you would work it out between yourselves.

Hello, Mr. Craim, could you spare a minute?
-....., Kallen. What do you need?
-I need to talk to you about taht new secretary you've hired. I think I'm going to have some problems working with her.
-She seems to be quite qualified. If it's a personal problem. I'd prefer ......yourselces.

返回列表