听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 活动专区 » 关于发起“长假游记”活动的倡议
返回列表 发帖
The fishing life of "lakers"
                                                                    “湖里人”的渔家生活
                                           (The photo from my blog :www.davy-wang.blog.sohu.com)
    Maybe haven't you heard of "weishan lake " ,but you must know the war story fight againest Japanese army ,called "Railway Guerrilla".可能你没有听说过微山湖,但你一定知道抗日战争“铁道游击队”的故事。
    In this long national vacation ,with the invitation of my friend "Zhang"who live on weishan island .i spent two happy days in there .这个国庆长假里,在居住在微山岛的朋友的邀请下,我在那里度过了开心的两天。
    The place is so interesting ,all people who live in there call each other "laker".i like all of lakers very much ,beacuse they are so goodness.这个地方真有趣,所有居住在这里的人都称对方是“湖里人”。我非常喜欢这里所有的湖里人,他们是如此的善良。
    In the two days , i learn boating .the boat in the above photo is called "liuzi" by lakers. it's very difficult to drive,you must learn to control the direction ,or it will spin turn in one place .but,once you learn it , you will like it .在这两天里,我学会了划船。上面图里的小船当地人叫“liuzi”,它很不好掌握,必须掌握好方向,否者它将会在一个地方原地打转。但是一旦学会,你就会喜欢上它。
   In addition ,my friend cooked  seefood for me ,such as turtle /river crab /lobster/some kinds of fishes and so on .some of them i first tasted .除此之外,我朋友给我做了很多海鲜,比如甲鱼、河蟹、龙虾、各种鱼,一些是我第一次尝到。
   I like the island so much ,i am sure i will go there again in furture .我非常喜欢这个小岛,以后肯定还会去那。

评分人数

返回列表