听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » 你怎么理解“梦想”一词?
返回列表 发帖

你怎么理解“梦想”一词?

你怎么理解“梦想”一词? 你追逐着你的梦想吗?
“梦想”本该遥不可及,只是浪漫主义的美梦    OR      “梦想”应该有实现的可能     

评分人数

• tingroom

回复 1# zora

dream is something you can only pursuit it ,but you can never realize it...

I think the dream can be achieved. when we were as children. we often told other people around us that I had dream, I want to become a teacher or soldier or scientist, and over time, we grow up, we graduate from university, some people a teacher or soldier that they want to be in childhood. some people go to other field for they having good understanding of life or having further dream.

for instance, Martin Luther King achieved his dream after he give a speech that I have a dream

评分人数

• zora

回复 2# tingroom

romantic idea!

回复 3# airflyboy

Good luck on your way to pursuit your dream!  Enjoy the process..

im a little bit pessimistic now

I think dream is the hope of life~~If someone doesn't have it,that's so pity.The first thing for the ones who doesn't own one dream is to find one and to fight for it

评分人数

• zora

Dream is something you want to get,understand,feel and so on.Everyone has his own dream,  I believe our dreams will come true if we try for it.

评分人数

• zora

dream is  never coming true.it's a belief of all life like the god of the Christian.

评分人数

• zora

i think the dream will be come true in one day if only your persist that.

评分人数

• zora

Dream is a very remote concept ,But i think it very important in our life ,because of dream manke our life very wonderful。even of dream can't become ture ,but we can enjoy the process that fight  our dream

评分人数

• zora

Dream ,is  a  very  beauty thing.I  like  dream.dream  is  a  hope  for my  life.I think  dream can  be  achieve  even if  there  are  too many  difficults.I  believe  the dream  will  come true  on  one day  as  long as you try  you best  to  do  and  stick to do  it.。

评分人数

• tingroom

dream is something in mind.

评分人数

i don't agree with what you said.i think every one has the right method and workhard.her or his dream will cometrue.

评分人数

• tingroom

My dream is to work in a import and export company,and show my English with each other.

返回列表