听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 11月1日美丽的爱琴故事:Two mute's love
返回列表 发帖

11月1日美丽的爱琴故事:Two mute's love

本帖最后由 魚魚 于 2010-10-31 23:54 编辑

Today,I will tell you a fairy tale~Can you infer the story from the title?If not,please read the story carefully,and then summarize what's the story's main idea,and tell me what are you thinking about when you read the whole story~Don't be shy,just make your imagination fly in your sky~And here is the music I love a lot~

Two mute's love

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
    He is a mute,Although can understand others speech,Cannot say own actually feeling,She is  his neighbor,The girl who is bound by a common destiny with the grandmother.  

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
He really looks like an elder brother,Leads her to go to school,Accompanies her to play,Listens to her chirp with a smile grasps the speech.  

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
He only uses the hand signal and she converses,Possible she to be able to read his each look. Gazes at in her vision from elder brother,She knew he has likes oneself.  

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
Afterwards,She finally tests went to college,Extremely happy,He then starts to go all out to make money,Then sends continuously for her. She has not rejected.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
Finally,She has graduated,Started the work. Then,she said firmly to him that,“Elder brother,I must marry to you!” He looked like only the frightened rabbit to escape, again is not willing to see her,how regardless of she does entreat.  

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
Do you think i pity you? Do you think i appreciate you? no, i've fallen in love with you since i was 12 。But,She can not obtain his reply.  
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
One day,She has been admitted to the hospital suddenly. He has scared,Runs looks at him. Doctor said,In her throat steadily a lump,Although has excised,Destroyed the vocal cord actually, Possibly again also could not deliver the speech. On hospital bed,Her tearful eyes dance gaze he,Therefore they married.  
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
Very many years,Nobody listens to them to deliver a speech. They use the hand,With pen,Converses with the look, Shares is joyful and is sad. They became have loved the object which the men and women envied. The people said,That pair of how happy mute husbands and wives!  

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
Love could not prevent god of death arrival,He abandoned her to walk first.  

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
The people feared she cannot undergo loses lover's attack to comfort her。By now, She takes back gazes at his portrait after-image the dull crazy vision,Opens the mouth to say suddenly that,“He walked.”  

由于明天有很多课,所以,只好在前一天晚上先法啦~亲们原谅我吧~

expectting

expectting,too

If one fall in love with somebody really,who willing to do everything for her/him, including death.

评分人数

• 魚魚

How affecting it is!

I am moving for the girl's love,but i can't believe the boy is so lack of courage.

评分人数

• 魚魚

I  was moved by this story ,I like the girl ,because she is  pure girl in this world now ,I like her brother too ,because he is really love the girl ,

thank you for your story ,thank you for your music ,bless you

评分人数

• 魚魚

I agree with you !

support.

when you fall in love with someone really, you are willing to do everything for him or her.

评分人数

• 魚魚

all right

I  was moved by this story ,I like the girl ,because she is  pure girl in this world now ,I like her brother too ,because he is really love the girl ,

thank you for your story ,thank you for your music ,bless you

评分人数

• 魚魚

I want to know the result of the girl

这个让我想起了台湾的电影《听说》,都是爱情惹的祸

true love....i admired

I must read this story.

鱼鱼好厉害 啊  全是你在发帖

返回列表