听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第66期】2010-11-07:你会让座吗?
返回列表 发帖

【第66期】2010-11-07:你会让座吗?

本帖最后由 Solusrex 于 2010-11-7 14:41 编辑

TingRoom评论社

本期话题:你会让座吗?

大多数人们认为在公车上给老年人让座是年轻人的美德。但是现在的年轻人,特别像那些年轻白领,在工作了一天下来都很疲惫,有时候让座对他们来说是心有余而力不足的事。一些市民同样认为现在的老年人都很健康硬朗,他们并不是最需要帮助让座的人。

The majority hold the idea that it is virtuous of the young to offer their seats to the old on the bus.But,the young,especially,such as the busy white collars are too tired to stand for a long time on the bus after a whole day work,sometimes they don't offer seats to the old.Some also believe that today's old citizens are very healthy and
have sound bodies,they are not the ones need help the most.

想象有一天自己也老了,你可能会希望年轻人多为老年人考虑一些。然而人人都会有老的一天。老人又是否也该为年轻人的难处着想呢?

Imagine that one day yourself were old,you may hope the young could think more of the old.And everyone is growing old.should the old think of the youngsters' difficulties?

亲爱的朋友们,如果在公车上你身边站着一位老人,坐着的你会给他让座吗?老人,残疾人士,孩子,孕妇,哪类才是最需要座位的人呢?如果你把自己的位置让给一个人之后,他却没有说任何感谢的话,你又怎么想呢?

My dear friends,on a bus,if an old people standing besides you while you have a seat,will you offer it to him?Who do you think need the seat most,the old,the handicapped,kids or the pregnant?If you have yielded up your seat to someone,but he doesn't  say anything or thank you,how would you feel ?

If the old,the handicapped,kids or the prengnant standing besides me ,I willo offer my seat

评分人数

• Solusrex

i will do it , but that depands

评分人数

• Solusrex

If the old,the handicapped,kids or the prengnant standing besides me ,I willo offer my seat
QQ767836381 发表于 2010-11-8 00:39

It's very nice of you~

I will do it  nomatterwhat  one day I will get my seat..

评分人数

• Solusrex

of course i will  .thanks or not  i will not mind

评分人数

• Solusrex

Yes. I will give my seat to them! Determinative. All sorts of people list above need the seats.

评分人数

• Solusrex

it depends,if I were tired ,I wouldnt offer my seat to somebody,but if not,I would.

评分人数

• Solusrex

返回列表