听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 活动专区 » 【光棍节】说出你的爱吧!
返回列表 发帖

【光棍节】说出你的爱吧!

这是一个名不在册,却众所周知的节日。我们并不期待这样的节日每年都光临自己,但是我们在这样的节日到来之前,祝福所有没有找到另一半的网友,都能在来年找到你的真爱。

光棍节前奏,说出你的爱吧。也许你正在暗恋,也许你正在徘徊,也许你正在表白。不论你是否已经找到自己的另一半。没关系,请写下你对自己的祝福,请写下你对他人的祝福,请写下你对爱慕之人放在心里又久久不能说出的情谊。

我们会子所有用户中 送随机学分!
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

评分人数

• mickey918

回复 1# kobe

It does not matter whether  we are single or not,as long as there is love in our heart,if you know what is love,you will get it.
              love begins with smile,so smile widely.

评分人数

• kobe

I am single,but,I think I will have  a love story.Bless me!Thank you.

评分人数

• kobe

回复 2# tingroom

I am on your side.

Tomorrow will be Single's Day, I don't know the origin of the festival, where it comes from, but it is a day belongs to everybody, though the significance can be varity to different persons, Love is the only topic we are talking. what is love? why most of us choose to be couple? when single become couples, love changes into life, no more beautiful, no more happy. but why we ......

评分人数

• kobe

.*★*.
.*★ *.*    ★
★       *
★           .’
‘*.     .
    `  .  .   it is always in our heart, no matter where we are or who we;ll be.

评分人数

• kobe

I've just come and supported this activity!
Vielen Dank,Kebo!

评分人数

• kobe

i hope a good boy coming my life
i bless all people

评分人数

• kobe

I am single!because I never talk about feelings. I will try to my career

评分人数

• kobe

The Single's Day, I wish all of the singles would become couples next year. Remember, no matter you are single or couples now, there always be a number of your admirers concern you. so you are never lonely indeed, you are loved by all.

评分人数

• kobe

Enjoy this day!
We should consider that  we will lose it finally someday,and just enjoy it when we are single!
That's not bad.In my opinion,it's even a little funny!
Thanks, that's all! Hahahaha
Happy every day!

评分人数

• 凉茶

I do not think single is not  a good thing。It is so freely。Let  enjoying  tegether。

评分人数

• kobe

回复 12# 学习刻苦

Maybe~u'r right!

on the Singles Day ,my friends and I went to drink,I was intoxicated with beer.my ex-boyfriends really hurt my heart.listening to the “hush hush”,one song of pussycat,I was crying.after that day,no more words,no more laughter,no more crying,no more pain,no more hurt ,no more trying(kinda exaggerated). forget them,start a brand new life.by the way,Happy Singles Day.

评分人数

• kobe

I think the love is coming!

well if i said this you guys probably will say oh my gosh,but this is true,when i arrived usa,they asked me hi zhen did you kiss a girl?i said no,oh you are crazy!i said even i don't touch one girl's hand...!well in the past few days i said i like you to one girl,but she said well i only want to be your fried.i think if the girl refused me i will be upset for a while,but i am not,i felt happy,because i got a good friend,i talk to her everything if i want..well like somebody say that is no matter you have or not,that depends can you be happy or can you make another people be happy...well my first love i still keep it,do you want to stole it?come om!!!hehe....

回复 16# 鲁鲁修

Young people,ah.
No matter whether we are single or couple,everymoment we can love.
Love others,love ourselves.

wen,i miss you

返回列表