听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第70期】2010-11-11:最近忙吗?
返回列表 发帖

【第70期】2010-11-11:最近忙吗?

TingRoom评论社

本期话题:最近忙吗?

人们曾说,充实你的时间,那就是幸福。一些人喜欢紧张而充实的生活,对他们来说忙起来能生活得更充实。他们忙并充实着。

It is said,To fill the hour --that is happiness.some people perfer the intense substantial life,for them,being busy is way of living more fully.They are busy but enrich.

但是你是否曾感到自己一直在忙,似乎我们花了几乎所有时间去找生计,从来没有停下来享受过生活呢?你是否曾停下来发现在那些忙碌的日子里,那些早日计划自己都还没有时间去实施,那些喜欢做的事也没有去尝试。

But have you ever had the feeling that yourself are being busy all the time,it seems we spend all of our time earning a living and never stop to live our earnings?And have you ever stopped to see that during these busy days,you even haven't done the things you had planned to do,and anything you like to do?

亲爱的朋友们,你很忙吗?你累吗,沮丧吗,疲惫吗?你周围的人和事最近如何了呢?你的父母,朋友还好吗?也许是时候停下脚步享受生活了!

My dear friends,are you quite busy?Are you tired,upset,and exhuasted?How is everything going around you?And  how is your parents,your friends?Maybe it's high time you got to stop and smell the roses sometimes!

评分人数

• tingroom

It is high time to stop to smell the roses by the road. Too much busy life may overuse your health. It's not the right living way.

评分人数

• Solusrex

It is high time to stop to smell the roses by the road. Too much busy life may overuse your health.  ...
lucylxx7921 发表于 2010-11-12 10:43

YES!

I sometimes busy and sometimes free.Very fully.

评分人数

• Solusrex

Busy,i hard work
Free, i study hard
very fully

评分人数

• Solusrex

Work without rest makes Jack a dull. Though it has been very busy in recent days, I tried to have a rest for a while.

评分人数

• Solusrex

返回列表