2、必须保证是之前回复相关情节的延伸。

3、只能用英语回复。

----------------------------------------------------

奖励:

1、回复超过50字将得到20学分鼓励。

2、优秀回复将得到50学分的鼓励。

----------------------------------------------------

故事开头:

It was snowing outside,kitty was reading a book on her bed.Suddenly,she looked out of the window.....

欢迎你来续写故事。
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

评分人数

• mickey918

本帖最后由 areyouready 于 2010-11-15 01:00 编辑

She noticed that Many little friends of hers were playing with snow , shooting with snow balls and chasing each other with loud happy laughs! She would really like to join in them,so she decided to play with them together.She threw the book on the other side of her bed and got up quickly,then...

评分人数

• tingroom

But when she get outside,her friends were tried and wound go home.She was very sad.
At  that moment, She was very upset .Just at that time,her father comed here and asked
what's worry with her.

评分人数

• tingroom

本帖最后由 evaxiaofan 于 2010-11-14 17:13 编辑

After hearing the whole thing, her dad rubbed his chin and thought a while, said:"Cheer up !why don't we try another ,um ,make a snowman?" Then her eyes lit up at once:"Great! let's start now!" .
Through their joint efforts,they finished this nice work, and now there were two snowmen sitting on a bench. Pointing at them, Kitty said excitedly:"Hah,the small is Kitty,the big is dad!"

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

评分人数

• tingroom

and saw that Santa Claus driving toward her house.Excitingly,she quickly straighten up and go to open the door.Santa Claus arrived.He fumbled in his large bag and grab a present;and then gave the girl a gift,saying"Merry Christmas"."Thank you!"the girl replied and set off Santa Claus.

评分人数

• tingroom

Then the girl opened the gift ,she found that was a Magic Carpet. So she drived the carpet and flight into the sky. There were a lot of birds following her. She could heard the birds'good voice. And she saw a rainbow in the front.  It was very beautiful. She was very happy. But suddenly ,……

评分人数

• tingroom

After seeing the Santa Claus away,Kitty said to her dad:"Dad, can you guess what the gift is?"Dad shaked his head slightly and took out a small box magically."HaHa ,I'm your second Santa Claus ,Merry Chritmas ,my baby(putting it on her hand)",and then she took apart the gift given by The Santa Claus,it was a pretty porcelain doll

评分人数

• tingroom

The pretty porcelain doll has life,when you trested her kindly,she will laughu ,but when you rude,she will sad.kettly is a lovly girl ,shi trested the doll as little sister earn,and she introduce it to her little friends,then they play games together ,laugh around with them^-^

评分人数

• tingroom

"Oh, no!" cried Ketty suddenly, "Why no one keep telling stories for days? Is that they don't like my porcelain doll? En..." Ketty started to cry.
"Why are you crying?" a low and sweet voice rose, of course, it is the china doll, "what troubles you?" "Nobody seems to love me. I feel so lonely."
"Oh, please don't say so. I will take you to China, where my ancestors were born. Don't you know that the Asian Games is proceeding in Guangzhou? Now close your eyes." Ketty follows, closes her eyes. Flash fill the woody room.
As Ketty opens her eyes, she surprisingly finds that she is on the roof of Guangzhou Tower! "Oh. My. God!" Ketty screams.
Thus, Ketty has a very happy Christmas in Guangzhou. Finally she says, "I love China," she caresses the doll, "and you, too."

评分人数

• tingroom

See the outside the snow , she have a hope that there are several cute little partners in more than good? Or some natural beauty of the flowers, she hopes she will be looking out the window a beautiful thing ~

评分人数

• tingroom

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

there, outside her window stands an old woman who is tightly embracing  her lovely little girl-grandchild.Mary could see clearly the old woman's face with deep wrinkles, her eyes winked as  the cold wind blew."What is she doing in such bad weather?" all of a sudden,a young lady appeared in Mary's sight.oh!that was Mary's English teacher-Jessy!Mary felt very embarrassed and buried her head."Mary, why are you here?so you were absent today?what's the matter?" Mary kept silent...

评分人数

• tingroom

at the same time, ketty noticed that a chinese boy was stareing  her. The boy was so  handsome and friendly ,ketty feel a little sky and her sweet face turn red .
"hello, pretty girl ,my name is davy "the boy said to her first.
"my name is ketty ,nice to meet you too"ketty replied friendly.
then ,they became good friends .in later days , davy accompanyed ketty all the time. they ……

评分人数

• tingroom

It was snowing outside,kitty was reading a book on her bed.Suddenly,she looked out of the window,wondered what happened to ldp4434,she missed her Chinese friend very much.We have seperated about 6 months since last time dinner;
Kitty only missed the old man ,why?That's the really problem!does only ldp4434 is a Chinese,or he is a old man ,or any other reason,we don't know;
Who knows the real reson,maybe only Kitty knows,.
Let us get into the heart of the Kitty to search the reason!

评分人数

• tingroom

But one afternoon, Kitty must leave and go home to be with her father.When she told Davy about this, the little chinese boy looked very down and said(hold Kitty's hands),"OK, i know....just i know, you must leave now.But please don't forget me. i like you very much.i believe you're my only good friend. i'll remember you and our great time spent together..please...remember me too.."Kitty.....

评分人数

• tingroom

Ketty was deeply moved by what davy said , and  tears flew down from her eyes.
at last , after a loving hug , ketty left China and they made a date that met in the following spring in paris.

评分人数

• tingroom

This season is so cold,Ketty and her father are back home.In a distant,Davy has his busy.....In his spare time,he want to call her very much,but he don't know her telephone number,wait for suffering with his.....Maybe Ketty,just as him.....

评分人数

• tingroom

It was snowing outside,kitty was reading a book on her bed.Suddenly,she looked out of the window,wow, the boy she was missing is right outside with a teddy bear in his arms. It is a pretty yellow bear. The boy and the bear is smiling to her. "Oh, dear,what can I do?" Kitty thought. At the same time, the boy come to her and gave the present to her. "This present is from Tom" Jack said... ...

评分人数

• tingroom

It is said that there was a farmer served a poor boy on a cold windy Chrismas Eve and gave him a big chrisemas meal. The boy cut a Fir tree's branch and inserted it into the earth.He said, "every year this time. there will be many presents in this branch. I wish I can pay back to your favor by this beautiful Fir tree. " After the boy left, the farmer discovered that the branch had grow up as a big tree. Then he realized that the boy was an envoy of the god. This is the origin of the chrismas day. In western countries, Whatever you are, everyone will prepare a chrismas tree to increase the happiness of the chrismas day. Chrismas trees are made of evergreen tree like Fir trees and they represent the long lives.People put candles,flowers,toys,stars on the tree and they put chrismas present on the tree. On Chrismas Eve,people sing and dance happily and they enjoy themselves around the tree.

评分人数

• tingroom

返回列表