听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 翻译提高 » 鬼屋4
返回列表 发帖

鬼屋4

我睡得很熟,也不知睡了多久。就被那种以为有什么恐怖事情即将发生的心情一下子惊醒。一切如常。只听到我的心--砰砰得跳。不久我的睡衣开始慢慢的滑向床底,好像有什么东西在拉它们!我吓得不能动;不能说话。毯子也像在跟我捣乱似的,在慢慢滑动,直到我的胸。我费了好大的劲把它们拉回来,罩住我的头。我等着,听着,等着。可是我刚拉回来的东西又一次被拉了回去,又一次我的胸被露在外面,这短短的几秒钟,我却像过了一个世纪一样漫长。最后我集中全身的精力把它们抓回来,把它们盖在我的身上,并死死的拽着它们,等着。不一会儿,我感觉到有个东西在拉,我的手又抓紧了一下。这个力量在慢慢加强。我的手挣脱了,第三次我的毯子从我身上被拉开了。

I slept profoundly, but how long I do not know. all at once I found myself awake,and filled with a shuddering expectancy.All was still. All but my own heart-I could hear it beat.Presently the bedclothes began to slip away slowly toward the foot of the bed,as if some one were pulling them!I could not stir;Icould not speak.Still the blankets slipped deliberately away,till my breast was uncovered .Then with a great effort I seized them and drew them over my head.I waited ,listened ,waited.once more that steady pull began ,and once more ilay torpid a century of dragging seconds till my breast was naked again.At last I roused my energies and snatched the covers back to their place and held them with a strong grip..Iwaited. By and by I felt a faint tug,and took a fresh grip.The tug strengthened to a steady strain-it grew stronger and stronger .my hold parted,and for the third time the blankets slid away.

评分人数

返回列表