听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第92期】2010-12-03:在哪里,你学会了微笑
返回列表 发帖

【第92期】2010-12-03:在哪里,你学会了微笑

TingRoom评论社

本期话题:在哪里,你学会了微笑?

一个人的魅力是发自内心的微笑。对别人发自内心的微笑能够驱散阴暗的云层,使阳光重新普照大地。你曾遇到过温暖的微笑,鼓励的微笑,或者充满认可和满意的微笑吗?这些微笑是否使你刻骨铭心并且教会你如何微笑?

One's glamour is a smile from the deep of the heart.The smile that bubbles from the heart will drive away the clouds of gloom,and make the sun shine again.Have you ever seen a warm smile, an encouraging smile or a smile of acknowledgment and satisfaction which impressed you deeply and tought you how to smile?

亲爱的朋友们,发自内心的微笑,能帮你处理好每一件事,你同意吗?在你的记忆中,哪次经历使你学会了微笑?什么样的经历?

My dear friends,do you agree that a smile is a comforting soup that can set things straight?Which experience in your memory tought you to smile?What it is?

yes, i extremely agree with that a smile is a comforting soup .in the early periods  i join the company , there are so many troubles around me  , in those days ,i am unhappy and feel very tired all day , then i usually got angry for some little problem and forgot to smile to my colleagues. one day , my boss called me to his office , he told me how to deal with those troubles ,and how to let myself feel more easier.then from now on , i thought it deeply and learned to smile .
now, as a manager of the team , i always tell myself to keep smiling no matter what happened.

评分人数

• Solusrex

本帖最后由 davy10 于 2010-12-3 03:21 编辑

the day with sweet smile is a nice day!

评分人数

• Solusrex

Always we smiled at successful time. But ignore that smile is much more vital in the trouble day. It can dive away the dim in your life and give you self-confidence. So let’s keep smiling no matter we are in happy days or in trouble days.

评分人数

• Solusrex

I agree with you mind.I like smile in the life,but I find that it can increase the

评分人数

• Solusrex

In fact,we have sad and nice things.But how can we deal with them?And if you always smile in you mind,you will find it easy to solve it.Not only to our parents but also to our friends we should smile,and your parents and friends will smile too.That's a very happy thing.

评分人数

• Solusrex

i agree with you.but my mother smile let me sweet.

评分人数

• Solusrex

we all need to smile to others, in that case , that can get you all closely and make friends easily

评分人数

• Solusrex

Lover's smile can soften me.

评分人数

• Solusrex

返回列表