听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第98期】2010-12-09:异地恋,能够维持多久
返回列表 发帖

【第98期】2010-12-09:异地恋,能够维持多久

TingRoom评论社

本期话题:异地恋,能够维持多久

异地恋并不是件易事,它要求双方彼此信任,承担责任,有原则,懂沟通。

Being in a long distance relationship isn't easy. It requires very strong trust, commitment, guidelines, and communication.

有人认为生活如此现实,异地恋是不会有好结果的。长期分隔两地可能会造成恋人之间生活方式,人生观的差异。因此,两个人就会渐渐感到彼此之间再不会有那么多的交集。最后,这段恋情以失败告终。

Some people say,life is so realistic that long-distance love may not have a happy ending.Being seperated for a long time may lead differences in the way lovers live, outlook on life.Thus,the two would graduallly sense that their paths haven't really cross any longer.Finally,their relationship would come to an end.

亲爱的朋友们,异地恋真正能长久吗?远程爱恋,你又是如何看的呢?

My dear friends,can the long-distance relationship really last long?how do you view the love between long distance partners?

Nobody replies the post up till now, it seems long-distance relationship is too complicated a question to be solved.
As is expressed above, being in a long-distance relationship is not easy, it requires trust, communication and so on. In my opinion, what more important is one needs to be determined and  brave enough.
Those who are involved in long-distance relationship have to be determined and stick to their own briefs when seeing how sweet and happy other lovers are. Be brave enough to resist the temptation of many other opposite sex friends. Haha
I hope the love between two that are far from each other long lasts, and so do the lovers' are close together!

评分人数

• Solusrex

My roommate is having the long-distance love.She and her boy friend meet and get together on holidays.But they chat with each other every night by qq.The network communication technology is so strong and advanced nowaday,the long distance relationship is not a problem.er.......at least it can last longer than befor.

评分人数

• Solusrex

返回列表