听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第103期】2010-12-14:你能接受另一半和自己相差多少岁?
返回列表 发帖

【第103期】2010-12-14:你能接受另一半和自己相差多少岁?

TingRoom评论社

本期话题:你能接受另一半和自己相差多少岁?

中国有句老话“女大三,抱金砖”。而现代生活中人们往往希望丈夫的年龄更大一些。

There is an old Chinese saying:‘if wife is three years older than her husband, they will have a smart baby.’But most people hope husband is much older in modern society.

有外国科学家研究发现,丈夫比妻子大14岁最和谐。可是人们常常说:“3岁一个代沟”,年龄相差得越多,共同语言越少。

Foreign scientists discovered that 14 years gap between husband and wife is the best. But people often say that:”three years gap may bring about generation gap. The larger gap in age, the fewer common language.

伟大的杨振宁教授比他的妻子大54岁,李敖比妻子大29岁。

The great professor Yang Chen is 54 years older than his wife,Li Ao is 29 years older than his wife.

亲爱的朋友,你和另一半相差多少岁?若还未婚,你能接受另一半和自己相差多少岁呢?  

My dear friends,What is the age gap between you and your partner? If you are not married, what is your ideal age gap?

I the most can accept 10 years gap.

评分人数

• Solusrex

i guess 5 is ok

评分人数

• Solusrex

My father is 3 years older than my mother.My father is very gentle and considerate.My father is always tolerant of my mother.My father always smile to my unreasonable mother.(女人啊,上了年纪的女人!!)They never quarrel.
       Maybe I will make a boyfriend who is at least 3 years older than me.I think,most of the boys want to make girl friends who is younger than them,too.My cousin say to me,I want to make a girlfriend 3 years younger than me.

评分人数

• Solusrex

as a matter of fact, whether my partener is younger or older than me does not matter, what really matters is wether he is mature and responsible enough.

评分人数

• Solusrex

回复 5# 雪花片

雪花片,you are right.Why do the girl make a boyfriend who is older than her?Because she want a  mature boyfriend who can care for her.At the same time,one passage have written:a man's mental age is 3 years younger than a woman,but they have the same actual age.Of course,there are no absolutes,I agree with you,too.

评分人数

• Solusrex

thank for your support

评分人数

• Solusrex

I want an elderly sister...

评分人数

• Solusrex

回复 8# Pastorale

[url=space.php?uid=247253]Pastorale[/url] ,what you think is very good, and I believe you will receive an enthusiastic welcome from the older sisters. And the most improtant,you will do the contribution to our country,you know, there are too many "left" woman in this society. hehe

评分人数

• Solusrex

回复 9# 洛溪BB

回复 10# Pastorale

Pastorale,It doesn't matter,nowadays age isn't a problem in love~

My sister said: woman can self to two years of age.
I think: can two years younger .

评分人数

• Solusrex

返回列表