听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第104期】2010-12-15:喜形于色到底好不好?
返回列表 发帖

【第104期】2010-12-15:喜形于色到底好不好?

TingRoom评论社

本期话题:喜形于色到底好不好?

众所周知,即使内心波涛汹涌,外表上也要看起来波澜不惊,这样才是成熟的表现。

It is known to us that even when a storm of emotion is surging through yourself,you should pretend to be calm as of nothing has happened,this should be called,maturity.

但是,由于克制情绪是个费精力的事情,那么做别的事时可能就没精力了。

But,since suppressing one's emotions sometimes is regarded as energy consuming,one tends to feel tired when doing something else.

当一个人向另个人倾诉自己过去很丢脸或伤心的往事时,其实往往是在向对方传达一个信息: 至少我不害怕你,反而我很信任你。

When a person is telling another person his sad stories,or something embarrassed,actually,the listener is receiving a message:at least i'am not afraid of you,on the contrary,i trust you.In this way,negative emotion released properly can be conducive to communication.

亲爱的朋友,在你看来,你会如何决择,隐藏情绪,还是喜形于色呢?

My dear friends,in your opinions,which one do you prefer?Hiding your  emotion or just letting your face being brighten up?

It all depends.Facing those who truly understand you or those who you rely on ,you need not to hide your emotions .Share your happiness and sadness with them !But if you are  front of  somebody who you are not   familiar with,you'd better be careful ...

评分人数

• Solusrex

it depends. bursting out or shutting in bases on the circumstances.

评分人数

• Solusrex

I think that I always hiding my emotion.

评分人数

• Solusrex

i don't know so much about this . but i 'm the real man on whatever i do

评分人数

• Solusrex

The 5th floor is so cool! A real man. Hehe. As for me, when some ideas turn up, I can't wait to share with my friend through q-zone or tingroom, at the first moment, but in a very short time I will change my attitude, I think I should keep calm and be mature. So finally I seldom press words on my zones.

评分人数

• Solusrex

It is too hard for me to hide my emotion deliberately. I think, it is not very important for me to do it. I won't enter politics or work on business. I will work in the hospital, I just need to smile and smile. Now, I think I must learn ot how to smile all the day . hehe, and I am a girl , I needn't to be a real man.

评分人数

• Solusrex

回复 7# 洛溪BB

溪溪,you're such a sunny girl,it is right,and no pretence makes a comfortable and happy life~

回复 8# Solusrex

hehe, thanks. Solusrex, I enjoy your section. Most of time, I am lazy to write diaries, but I am willing to discuss the topic that you make. Thanks for your work. I hope that it will become more and more popular. I am busy in my study these days, I am sorry that I can't come here every day.

返回列表