听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » 2011-01-05 音乐欣赏:Love Is Color Blind
返回列表 发帖

2011-01-05 音乐欣赏:Love Is Color Blind

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:20 编辑 Sarah Terenzi,以莎拉蔻娜(Sarah Connor)的名字更为知名(1980年1月13日-),知名畅销独声德国流行音乐歌手。莎拉于2000年代初期便在欧洲走红。莎拉与一位知名的名星Marc Terenzi成婚,并拥有一子一女,Tyler与Summer。 It don't matter if you're black 无论你是黑人 white or yellow, if you're brown or red 白种人还是黄种人,抑或是棕色人还是红种人    let's get down to that 都让我们一起来实现    love is color-blind 爱无定界    Verse 1:    I remember when 我仍记得    I was a child and couldn't understand 当我还是一个小孩子的时候    people having fun discriminating all the different ones 无法理解那些人    为什么要嘲笑和歧视那些与众不同的人    mama just used to say 妈妈曾经对我说    when you grow up you'll maybe find a way 当你长大后你要    to make these people see 使人们意识到    that everything I do comes back to me   我做的每样东西都是由我自己决定的    Bridge:    You gotta live your live 你应当为自己而活    we're all the same, no one's to blame 我们都是一样的,没有人应当被责备    they gotta live their lives 他们应当为自己而活    just play the game and let love reign 这只是一个游戏,让爱来支配吧    Chorous:    It don't matter if you're black 无论你是黑人    white or yellow, if you're brown or red 白种人还是黄种人,抑或是棕色人还是红种人    let's get down to that 都让我们一起来实现    love is color-blind 爱无定界    TQ:    you re my brother, you re my friend 你是我的兄弟,你是我的朋友    all that matters in the very end is to understand 所有重要的是去了解    love is color-blind   I remember as a young boy 我仍记得我还是小男孩的时候    I watched my neighbourhood go up in flames 我看见我的邻居的每一幕    I saw the whole thang thru tears of pain 我看到的只有他们的眼泪和伤痛    and a situation's rackin' my brain 我的脑海里显现一个情景    I wish I could fly away and never come back again 我希望我能飞着离开这里   永远不再回来    we need some love y'all 我们大家都需要爱    we need some real deal help from above y'all 我们都需要来自你们真心的帮助    I mean the kids watchin' 我想说一个孩子看到    and I just can't see it stoppin', I don't understand 却不能阻止这一切,我不懂    I mean we all bleed the same blood, man! 我想说,人啊!   我们身上都流淌着同样的血液啊    Bridge:    You gotta live your life 你应该为自己而活    better than our fathers did 活得比你们的长辈更要好    let's make some love, baby, have some kids 让我们给多点爱,让所有的孩子    they gotta live their lives 都为他们而活    and I don't care what color they are, or u are, or we are   it's all love, baby! 我不管他们还是你们抑或是我们是什么肤色,都要相亲相爱    C-Part:    You have been my mother 你可以是我的妈妈    you could have been my brother 你可以是我的兄弟    what if you were my sister 或者是我的姐妹    if you were my father? 或者是我的爸爸?    you could have been my fella 你可以是我的伙伴    you could have been my teacher 可以是我的老师    what if you were my friend? 也可以是我的朋友?    would be so nice to meet ya 我都会很高兴遇到你

评分人数

• ellven

回复 1# 星期一

when I was a child,I was always dreaming that I could fly away from  my village and never need to  return,and now I am grown but I still have to go back every year.Everything is different nowadays,nothing new but even more  disappointing.

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:21 编辑 Love is holy.

i can't open it.

I enjoy it very much,I hear that song is in the high school.
I was deeply struck by the song in the first time I heard it.
thx for sharing

racial discrimination

i like it .the rhame is very clealy,en good

大爱Love Is Color Blind,爱的世界大同啊。
大爱Sarah特别的嗓音。

I cannot open it

太强大了!监控软件!支持你net-eye.net

路过这里的人。打酱油!

返回列表