听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » 2011-01-21 金曲回顾: lemon tree 柠檬树
返回列表 发帖

2011-01-21 金曲回顾: lemon tree 柠檬树

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:20 编辑 《Lemon Tree》曲风欢快活泼,听着听着,酸酸甜甜的滋味便一起涌上心头...

I'm sitting here in the boring room It's just another rainy Sunday afternoon I'm wasting my time, I got nothing to do I'm hanging around, I'm waiting for you But nothing ever happens and I wonder

I'm driving around in my car I'm driving too fast, I'm driving too far I'd like to change my point of view I feel so lonely, I'm waiting for you But nothing ever happens and I wonder

I wonder how, I wonder why Yesterday you told me about the blue blue sky And all that I can see is just a yellow lemon-tree I'm turning my head up and down I'm turning turning turning turning turning around And all that I can see is just another lemon-tree

I'm sitting here, I miss the power I'd like to go out taking a shower But there's a heavy cloud inside my head I feel so tired, Put myself into bed Well, nothing ever happens and I wonder

Isolation is not good for me Isolation I don't want to sit on the lemon-tree I'm stepping around in the desert of joy Baby anyhow I'll get another toy And everything will happen and you wonder

I wonder how, I wonder why Yesterday you told me about the blue blue sky And all that I can see is just a yellow lemon-tree I'm turning my head up and down I'm turning turning turning turning turning around And all that I can see is just a yellow lemon-tree

I wonder how, I wonder why Yesterday you told me about the blue blue sky And all that I can see, and all that I can see And all that I can see Is just a yellow lemon-tree

我坐在沉闷的房间里这只是又一个下雨的星期天下午 我浪费时间 无所事事 我到处徘徊 等待着你 但是没有事情发生 我期待着 我开着自己的私家车 我开得太快太远了 我想改变自己的观点 我寂寞地等待着你 但是没有事情发生 我期待着 究竟如何 究竟为什么 昨天你给我描述了那蓝蓝的天空 而我能看到的却只是一棵黄色的柠檬树 我向上看 向下看 来来回回地转身 而我所看到的却只是另一棵柠檬树 我呆坐着 丧失了力量 我想出去淋淋雨 我头脑发胀 云牵雾绕 感觉到十分疲惫 一下子倒在床上了 算了 仍然没事发生 我期待着 分离对我来说不是一件好事 分离了 我不想坐在那棵柠檬树上 我正走进喜悦的干涸沙漠 宝贝 无论如何我会得到另外的玩具 一切都会发生的 你期待吧 而我能看到的却只是一棵黄色的柠檬树 究竟如何 究竟为什么 昨天你给我描述了那蓝蓝的天空 可是所有我能看见的 所有我能看见的就只是一棵黄色的柠檬树

评分人数

• maryzht

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:20 编辑 Good song. Thanks for sharing.

握爪~Lemon tree一直是我最喜欢的歌曲之一啊~~

Lemon Tree 's chinese version is also good!
thx

I think this music of this song is very funny

I like this song

Good work

返回列表