听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 写作提高 » 行动起来!10个方法让你更幸福【幽默】
返回列表 发帖

行动起来!10个方法让你更幸福【幽默】

Humor: I know how to have fun, and I do.

To be truly happy, you have to get your head around the idea that circumstances don't matter as much as you think they do. Happiness research studies reveal consistently that most people who score high levels of happiness do not experience markedly better life circumstances. So why are they so happy? Well, one answer is they know how to enjoy their life.

"Most of the time, I don't have very much fun, and the rest of the time I have no fun at all," quipped director Woody Allen. Good humor always has an element of truth in it. We're so preoccupied with the pursuit of happiness that we are in danger of forgetting how to enjoy our lives. We promise ourselves, and each other, that we will enjoy life more after we are happy. Go figure!

Note to self: Remember to enjoy the miracle of existence today. You can increase your happiness score immediately by being more spontaneous today. Disengage the autopilot, switch off the controls, stop being so sensible, issue a friendly restraining order to your superego, and, for God's sake, let yourself have some fun today.

幽默:我真得知道如何才能玩得开心。

要想真正幸福,你脑中要有这样一个想法,环境并不如你所想的重要。有关幸福的研究一贯表明,大多数觉得很幸福的人,他们的生活环境并没有获得的显著改善。那么为什么他们如此幸福呢?嗯,答案就是他们懂得享受生活。

“大多数时候,我没有多开心,其余时间我毫无乐趣可言。”导演伍迪?艾伦风趣地说。好的幽默总是含有真理成分。我们如此沉浸在追逐幸福中,以至于我们正处于忘记如何享受生活的危险中。我们向自己和对方承诺,当我们幸福的时候,我们会更享受生活。想想吧!

自我提醒:记得去享受今天的存在奇迹。当你今天更自然地生活时,你就能即刻提高自己的幸福得分。摆脱无自我意识的行为,关闭超我的控制,停止如此理智,向你的超我发个友好限制令。天哪,让你今天有些乐子吧。

返回列表