听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 交流茶馆 » 我今年二十七八岁--突然长大了
返回列表 发帖

我今年二十七八岁--突然长大了

评分人数

• kobe

Oh,My God!I am 25 years old!!!How frightful!

as time goes, i realize that i spent 27*365 days in this word

回复 3# kinglongyy

last night,the  best friend said that there were three or  four empty years in our  life during which  we  lived a worriless life and never  been  cared but be lost everyday,that period is called college time.

回复 2# sophy_5288

when you grow up you will become a  pity frog.

正视自己的年纪,做现在该做的事情~~

不喜欢这么忧伤的曲子,很沉重!!

回复 6# evaxiaofan

I agree with  you xiaofan,we should face the reality with enough  courage so that we wouldn't regret anymore.

be good,do better,try  best.

回复 5# tingroom

take it easy

Hey ,come on, Halo,cheer up!!
那视频看起来很伤感...不过长大了就好!HALO加油

这个帖子 在这个论坛上也发过呐。好像是在贴图那个版块里哦。不过这个视频更伤感呐!

en,miss the joyful college time,how beatiful!Even when we graduate from it and jump into the society ,the feeling is more intensely.But cheer up not regret  because that we are growing up.It's a process that we have to to go through.

回复 10# kobe

thank you,kobe,I will face the challenge bravely.

回复 11# 凉茶

I think so,after the spring festival,I just feel great pressure put on my shoulder,but  I do not know where  it is from.
after watching the video,I know the  reason and  are trying to find ways to deal with it.Maybe this  is life everyone have to experience.

回复 12# Deric

the charm of  college time is that  we could get  all things so easily.

回复 9# layuli

I dream to  take it easy,but it seems to  be not responsible enough as a man.

本帖最后由 凉茶 于 2011-2-14 10:42 编辑

回复 14# tingroom

Just as you have said ,Life is embroidered with sadness and happiness, victory and defeat. That's how life goes!You have to pay for whatever you do.Because everyone will be grow up , we have to afford to bear too much tremendous stress.halo,come on!Let us do our best together for the future!

伤感太多并没什么好处

返回列表