听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » 对于自己,你了解多少?
返回列表 发帖

对于自己,你了解多少?

A person knows his or her sex, name, birthplace and many other things, but have you ever asked yourself that how much you know about yourself?

一个人生下来以后就了解自己是男的还是女的,知道自己的名字,知道自己的出生地,知道很多很多的事情,但是你问一问你自己,你了解你自己吗?

One of the most difficult thing in this world is to know yourself. You are the most formidable person for yourself. Then, what can we do to know ourselves?

世界上,自己最难了解的人就是自己,自己就是最难对付的人,怎样才能认识自己了解自己?

Welcome to share your viewpoints with us.

评分人数

• Sanmal

I don't think I know a lot about myself.  I am lazy sometimes. But I will try my best to realise to my dream. I think life and time give me and teach me a lot.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

I think i can't know myself in whole life. If you want to realize self,you should ask your best friend or your enemy.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

I try to  knoe myself   .At   first  i'm  openmind   and then   I'm  confidence .I hope so

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

I think that the person who know me a lot are my parents! Because I'm living with them for more than fifteen years! It's so long~  Of course, they know me a lot!  Sometimes, they clearly know what I want to do, in the same time, I haven't realise what I want to.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 2# 李武军

Yeah,I think everyone towards to you.I haven't known much about myself.And I just want my days can be happy,that's enough.

回复 3# najinlei

Yeah,when we have sadness or happiness,we all will say to our friends.Maybe sometimes our friends can give us the right suggestions.

回复 4# bigbigworld

You have spelt some wrong words.But if you can continued studying throw our forum,your English will be greatly improved.

回复 5# Sanmal

When you don't know how to choose or do,we shall ask our parents.Because our parents will always care us.

回复 8# xiaomeixin

Thanks a lot  .I  will work hard at it .

回复 10# bigbigworld

You're welcome.Best wishes to you.

I think i cann't know myself

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 12# shenjunqun

You've spelt a wrong word,the right one is " can't ".And most of the people's answers are the same as yours.

You've spelt a wrong word,the right one is " can't ".And most of the people's answers are the same as yours.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

to be frankly,it's really a hard questionI.I think that the parents knows yourself lots in the daily life,especialy in  
your childhood.. the colleague know  yourself in the working career.
but to yourself,the most important thing is to keep thinking about yourself.so that  you can keep improving. and so, you can be the best of yourself.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 15# 月色倾城

Yeah,when we know more about ourselves,we could do better in the future.

Yes,it is too difficult for us to know ourselves since we can't recognize ourselves objectively.

I think I am a person who are changeable ,sometimes I am quiet but the next minute,I may be crazy and active.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 17# 孙扬s

Many people are the same with you.

we all know our names, sex ,and so on ,but no one can know everything about himself ,what we really are is a mystery

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

Sometime I don't know what I want .but I really know what I don't want.I think exploring myself is my most important suject of my whole life!

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

返回列表