听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第141期】公交车上要不要给女生让座
返回列表 发帖

【第141期】公交车上要不要给女生让座

尊老爱幼是中国的优良传统,在公交车上给老人和孕妇让座是一个人素质的体现。可是,当你在公交车上看见一个女生时,作为一个男生你会让座吗?或者作为一个女生,你觉得男生应不应该给女生让座?
The respect for elders  and care for the young is China's fine tradition.Offering one's seat to somebody on the bus for old person and the pregnant woman is a person quality manifestation. But, when you see a female student on the bus, will you  offer your seat to her? Or as a female student, what would think  when a boy offers his seat to a gilr?

I do not think I will do that~
In 21th century,everyone says be equality of men and women.
you know,If everyone do that, man will always standing in the bus,in another word,women will in the seat all the time

I think is not fair

评分人数

• 吉祥猪

没有那个必要吧,但是那样做会显得男生绅士些哦~

评分人数

• 吉祥猪

It's up to you! If you want, you can offer your seat.

评分人数

As a girl, I quite approve of the boys offering seats  to girls.    But, in our real life, it is not very common. So that I have to applause for the boys of our college, because they are willing to offer seats to our girls who carry the heavy bags with them.

评分人数

• 吉祥猪

I rarely see people offering their seats to those that are not elderly, disables, pregnant, or young children. As for young girls, well, when they are not getting period, they should be fine standing on a bus, I think.

评分人数

• 吉祥猪

if a child i will do that, but if a young girl .....

评分人数

• shenjunqun

I think it is not need to do that. Even though male were stronger than female,but a young girl is strong enough to stand in the bus for a period of time

评分人数

• shenjunqun

Of cource I will do that, in fact I think everyone should do that. I don't think that there are any embarrassments in the case. If we all take actions, it will become a involuntary thing.

评分人数

• shenjunqun

好东东,谢谢楼主

I come and onlookers

返回列表