听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » 【音乐分享】Groove Coverage - far away from home
返回列表 发帖

【音乐分享】Groove Coverage - far away from home

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:17 编辑 I am loving living every single day but sometimes I feel so. 我喜欢过简单的每一天,但是有时我却感觉到.. I hope to find a little peace of mind and I just want to know. 我希望找到一个属于我的小地方,我现在要去知道这个地方. And who can heal those tiny broken hearts, and what are we to be. 谁能帮助这个弱小破碎的心,我将会是什么样的自己? Where is home on the Milky way of stars, I dry my eyes again. 哪里是牛奶星星上的家?我再一次擦干自己的眼泪. In my dreams I am not so far away from home. 远离家,在我的梦想里我什么都没有 What am I in a world so far away from home. 远离家,在这个世界上我是什么? All my life all the time so far away from home. 远离家,在我的整个命运里,在我的整个时间里 Without you I will be so far away from home. 远离家,我将没有你 If we could make it through the darkest night we have a brighter day. 如果我们能打败这个黑暗的晚上,我们将能迎来光明的白天. The world I see beyond your pretty eyes, makes me want to stay. 我看见超越你美丽的眼睛的世界,它让我想留下. And who can heal those tiny broken hearts, and what are we to be. 谁能帮助这个弱小破碎的心,我将会是什么样的自己? Where is home on the Milky way of stars, I dry my eyes again. 哪里是牛奶星星上的家?我再一次擦干自己的眼泪. In my dreams I am not so far away from home. 远离家,在我的梦想里我什么都没有 What am I in a world so far away from home. 远离家,在这个世界上我是什么? All my life all the time so far away from home. 远离家,在我的整个命运里,在我的整个时间里 Without you I will be so far away from home. 远离家,我将没有你 I count on you, no matter what they say, cause love can find it time. 我依靠着你,不管他们什么说,相爱后发现爱就是时间 I hope to be a part of you again, baby let us shine. 我希望我是你的一部分,宝贝,让我们一起发光 And who can heal those tiny broken hearts, and what are we to be. 谁能帮助这个弱小破碎的心,我将会是什么样的自己? Where is home on the Milky way of stars, I dry my eyes again. 哪里是牛奶星星上的家?我再一次擦干自己的眼泪. In my dreams I am not so far away from home. 远离家,在我的梦想里我什么都没有 What am I in a world so far away from home. 远离家,在这个世界上我是什么? All my life all the time so far away from home. 远离家,在我的整个命运里,在我的整个时间里 Without you I will be so far away from home. 远离家,我将没有你 In my dreams I am not so far away from home. 远离家,在我的梦想里我什么都没有 What am I in a world so far away from home. 远离家,在这个世界上我是什么? All my life all the time so far away from home. 远离家,在我的整个命运里,在我的整个时间里 Without you I will be so far away from home. 远离家,我将没有你

评分人数

• maryzht

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:17 编辑 歌词不错,旋律不错

Good

GOOD

回复 4# yo1

Thank you

回复 3# 月白

Thank you

you know, this song is one of my favourites.I have known it in my high school.
The song sounds great!and the lyric is also the best~

回复 7# kobe

Yes, it's on of my favourites too!  I like this band~

i like this

It's a very nice song,I like it very much,thanks for sharing.

So good

回复 10# jason.tu

回复 11# xiaomeixin

my pleasure~

回复 12# Lydiaxiao

thank you!

a baby girl

赞一个。。。

回复 15# xiaonvren

回复 16# dayewu

Oh, thank you!

Don't forget to carry  love with us far away from home.

Nice!

返回列表