返回列表 发帖

你会选择怎样的人生?

线上活动
开始时间 2011-1-14 09:28
活动地点 线上
每人花销 0 元
性别 不限
本帖最后由 yo1 于 2011-3-17 09:44 编辑

人生,就是人渴求梦想和享受幸福的过程。人生or死。引起很多联想、我们会过怎样的生活到底是谁说了,你 我 他 。人生=童年+青少年+青年+成年+中年+老年+晚年。

给分标准 1 .英文书写+10分
              2.格式正确+5分
              3.无语法错误及单词拼写错误+5分
              4.单词数限制100~120(注:多了怕看不过来)+2分

已报名人数: 0 人
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
签名被屏蔽

it is enough to do yourself!

评分人数

• yo1

回复 3# najinlei

you are right

本帖最后由 yo1 于 2011-3-18 16:07 编辑

I know I want  be a famous person. I am just ordinary person with an ordinary dream: do what I want to do.

评分人数

• yo1

I don't think so ,but I don't have some adives about life.

评分人数

• yo1

I prefer to live in a meaningful life.I would like to try my best to get what I want.I will sudy hard and work hard,since I am so young.

评分人数

• yo1

i'm an ordinary person , whereas i have a big dream . i want to be a teacher in the future , so nowadays i should study hard . As a Chinses saying goes , "it's not what you do in a while , it is what you do day in and day out that makes the differerce ." i hope i can make a little progress everyday. Spare no effort in doing what i want ,this is my way of life.

评分人数

• yo1

i dream that i can walk with my lover in the future.we live together until we all die

评分人数

• yo1

I just want to be myself, with my cute baby and my husband, lead a happiness life together whatever how much money we have and how big business we do.
I give all my love to family and friends. Hope I can let them happy.

Like the man in the second photo, I admire him, he's my example!

评分人数

• yo1

I will choose the best way, which is suitable for myself , to live in a competitive society . I want to improve myself and make my family members live comfortably .

评分人数

• yo1

回复 13# 陈秀玲

mee too . Family is very important to me

回复 13# yo1

null

Now i prefer to live with lovely animals than with men.becauce pig is a pig forever,man sometimes isn't a guy.

I want my life full of surprise and excitement.It's just like a box of choclate.

Live with the people who I love.

choosing a work I like,then I'll be happy from 9:00a.m to6:00p.m;choosing a person I like,then I also be happy from 6:00p.m to 9:00a.m.

If you can. I will do what I like. Every day is different

I   think   life   is   very  colorful!!So  you   must   hand   up   your   head,smile   to   everyday,and    than,you   will    know   the   meaning   of   life.
I like challenging life.
So   believe  youself.
YOU   CAN

i know the person in your post. to speak honestly, i really admire him as long as he comes our school to make a speech. his life is so hard, but he didn't give up. he has made a success. though my life is not so hard as him, I must admit my life isn't so easy as most people. but I will not let my head down. we must adapt and get over the life. your life depends on by yourself

返回列表