听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 活动专区 » 清明节长假,你有何打算?
返回列表 发帖

清明节长假,你有何打算?

清明,农历二十四节气之一。中国传统的清明节大约始于周代,距今已有二千五百多年的历史。《历书》:“春分后十五日,斗指丁,为清明,时万物皆洁齐而清明,盖时当气清景明,万物皆显,因此得名。”清明一到,气温升高,正是春耕春种的大好时节,故有“清明前后,种瓜种豆”。

write down your plan to gain the score.

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

回复 1# tingroom

I have two days' free time.the first thing I wanna do is to return to my hometown to pay a visit to the relations whom I miss so much.the second thing I dream to do is to turn off my cellphone so that  I could have a sound sleep without any interruption to relax my body  and spirit.I was so tired these days as a result of series of disappointing things.
    Never expect too much from others,It is you who are worth depending on.

i want to go home

评分人数

• tingroom

Though I have some free days, I have to prepare something for the following exam, which is very important for me. I'm so tired now, but I get a fulfilling life.

评分人数

• tingroom

I haven't got free days... I have to go to school....

评分人数

• tingroom

I want to go out~have a trip~
  But....No body come with me, so I may stay at my dormitory in this holiday

评分人数

• tingroom

I think a great holiday will be coming. Firstly, the birthday of my girl friend is April 3, so I will take her to go to marine park, even though that is a small park compare with others. After, we will have romantic dinner in a nice restaurant, and in the night, ah, we will go to a warm hotel that I have ordered for our loving things~~
The next day, I plan to watch a movie but I have not decided which movie will be watched. no matter, all happy goods.
Last day both of us will go back own home and have a relax day.

评分人数

• tingroom

回复 6# kobe

Everyone will go to cemetery at this time, of course, we are no exception.
I am eager to relax myself during this holiday.
I am very tried for my job and study.
And I want to make some soup and cook a good meal for my family.
That's what I want to do most.

评分人数

• tingroom

I  will go to see my friends and go to shopping with their.I will go to leaning something.

评分人数

• tingroom

回复 7# freereek

Happiness lovers!

评分人数

• tingroom

I will go to cemetary, worship my passed away relatives. It will be a sad holiday,but when the familias come together we feel warm too. Forget sorrow remain happy,is deceased wishes!

评分人数

• tingroom

I have theree days' free time .I want to  go home and memory  ancestors.It will be a sad holiday. But   I also visit  my classmates to my hometown.

评分人数

• tingroom

nowhere to go

I have a three days' free time too. I will go sighting. What a wonderful trip.

评分人数

• tingroom

I have three day's free time.i plan to meet some old friends and go shoping....

评分人数

• tingroom

Because home of reason, I was unable to go home to sweep a tomb. But maybe next year will have the opportunity, I'm looking forward to it.

This time going to in the dormitory, save otaku...

评分人数

• tingroom

I have three day's free time , I have a cold and rest at home.

评分人数

• tingroom

I have three day's free time too ,haha ,but I have an important exam in 14th May,I must to study.Maybe I could have a meal with my friend.

评分人数

• tingroom

回复 6# kobe

Travel ,Can I come with you?

返回列表