听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 4月18日故事:情人眼里出西施
返回列表 发帖

4月18日故事:情人眼里出西施

please read the story carefully,then translate red sentences and tell me what are you thinking about when you read the whole story~Don't be shy,just make your imagination fly in your sky!

世界上最远的距离不是生和死,而是我在你眼前,你却不知道我爱你。
        She was not beautiful. Nothing about her was extraordinary. Nothing about her made her stand out in a crowd. She grew up in a family of six and being the eldest, she learned responsibility at an early age.
         她并不漂亮,也没有什么特别之处。
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
她生长在6口人的大家庭。作为姐姐,她很早就学会了责任。
        As she grew, she instilled a sort of light and cheer to whomever she met. She was not beautiful, but she made others feel better about themselves. She meets a rebel boy who thinks he is all man, they become fast friends and she fell in love with him.
        随着成长,她逐渐使所遇到的人获得了智慧和欢乐。她并不漂亮,但是她使别人对他们自身感觉很好。她遇到了一个叛逆的男孩,他认为自己很不错。他们成为了好朋友,而她则爱上了他。
        The man then fell in love with a girl named Anna. He tells her Anna is like a beautiful angel. The girl swallows a lump at her throat. She was not beautiful, she did not posses the heart of the one he loved, but she did not care. As long as he was happy, she would be happy. She helped write the most beautiful letters to his angel. All the time visioning it was she herself receiving those very letters. And so the girl helped him choose the right clothes, say the right words, and buy the right gifts for his angel.
        那个男孩爱上了一个叫安娜的女孩。他告诉女孩说安娜像一个美丽的天使。女孩强忍着不哭。她并不漂亮,她不能拥有所爱男孩的心,但是她并不在乎。只要男孩高兴,她就会快乐。她帮助男孩给他的天使写最美的情书。一直以来,她都幻想着是自己收到这些情书。
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

His angel brought him much joy. Then one day, the angel he loved left him for another richer man. The boy was stunned. He was so hurt, he did not speak for days. The girl went to him. He cried on her shoulder. Time went by and so wounds heal. The boy realizes something about his friend. Something he never realized before. How her laughter sounded heavenly and how her smiles brightened up the darkest days! This plain, simple girl was beautiful to him. On one day, he picked up all his courage to see her. He walked to her house, nervous, and fidgeting, Running his thoughts over and over his head.
          他的天使给他带来很多快乐。但是突然有一天,天使离开了他而和另一个有钱的男人在一起。男孩震惊了。他很受伤,很多天都不说一句话。女孩来找他,他伏在她的肩膀哭泣。时间飞逝,伤痛逐渐痊愈。男孩意识发现了女孩的一些品质,一些以前未曾注意到的:她的笑声听起来多像来自天堂,她的微笑照亮了最阴郁的日子。这个朴实无华,单纯的女孩也很美。有一天,他鼓足勇气来看她。他向女孩的住所走去,紧张,坐立不安。头脑中一遍遍想着那些。
         He was going to tell her how beautiful she was to him. He was going to tell her how wonderfully in love he was with her. He knocked. No one was home. The next day, he found out that the girl he truly fell in love with had a brain tumor that put her into a coma. The doctors were grim.
          他将告诉她,对他来说她是多么的美丽;他讲告诉她爱上她是多么的美妙。敲门,却没人在家。第二天,他发现真正爱上的女孩患上了脑瘤陷入了昏迷。医生们都很难过。
          Finally, he got to see her. He held her hand and he cried for this beautiful girl. She had taught the rebel boy to love and what it is to be loved. She was the most beautiful girl in the world to him. He cried, but it was too late.
         他终于看到了她。握着她的手,他为女孩哭泣。她教会了叛逆的男孩去爱和去爱什么。在他眼里,她是世界上最美的女孩。他在哭泣,但是一切都太晚了。
         Look around. Aren't there a lot of plain faces? Take a good look or you might just miss out that beautiful person.
         环顾四周,是不是有许多朴实无华的面孔?
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

不懂得珍惜,后悔也没有用……

评分人数

• yy2235

爱情不就是因为这样才拥有了无上的美丽吗

评分人数

• yy2235

I like this stroy. After we read over it ,we should think about it .

评分人数

• yy2235

Nothing about her made her stand out in a crowd.
也没有什么东西让她出众的。
And so the girl helped him choose the right clothes, say the right words, and buy the right gifts for his angel.
所以那个女孩帮他选合适的衣服,说好话,还有为他的天使买合适的礼物。
Take a good look or you might just miss out that beautiful person.
好好看一下周围的人,否则你可能会错过了美丽的人

I like this story as well .

评分人数

• yy2235

I love it

评分人数

• yy2235

i like this story!!

In real life though  a man can see the plain girl who is wonderful , they finally choose the hot girl with pretty look as their lover.

评分人数

• yy2235

没有什么使她能够脱颖而出
And so the girl helped him choose the right clothes, say the right words, and buy the right gifts for his angel.
同样,这个女孩帮助他选择合适的衣服,说合适的话,买合适的礼物送给他的天使
Take a good look or you might just miss out that beautiful person.
好好看一看你可能正错过那个美丽的人

评分人数

• yy2235

a saying in chinese:再丑也要谈恋爱,谈到世界充满爱

it tells to us no matter what barrier is, speak love aloud, even there will ba reject

评分人数

• yy2235

beauty is different in everyone's eye

评分人数

• yy2235

不错 值得一看

I think I have missed someone!!!
It can't be over again

评分人数

• yy2235

哇  我读懂了···

返回列表