听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【六级教室】 » 六级听力练习2011.04.26
返回列表 发帖

六级听力练习2011.04.26

(1)________________________________________. This region includes twelve states and a small are called the District of Columbia, that is the home of the national government. The Northeast is a very important part of the United States. For although it covers only about six percent of the nation's geographical area,it contains approximately one-fourth of the country's population New York,the most popular city in the United States and several other large cities are located in this region. Why are these twelve states so important. (2)_________________________________. Busy cities developed there when most of America was still a sparsely settled wilderness. Many crucial events in the nation's early history took place there.I'll be describing some of those events Wednesday in my second lecture. Today the Northeast is a great manufacturing and trading region. Thousands of factories produce a wide variety of good and provide other regions of the country with items they need. Many large manufacturing firms have their central headquarters here. Some of the country's largest banks, investment agencies,and publishing houses are found in the Northeast. Several of its cities are noted for their museum. Some of the cuntry's best known colleges and universities are also located in this region. Finally the Northeast is the principal location for much of the country's international trade. (3)_________________________________.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

I would begin the semester by discussing the region of the US known as the northeast
In the first place,the northeast was one of the first section of the country to be setteled by Europes
In the hard of he region in New york city is the hung of the U.N.

回复 1# Rebecca949

answer

很难

回复 1# Rebecca949

the CET6  is coming    quite nervous

1.i woud like to begin the semster by discussing the region of the us....
2.In the fisrt place,it first section for the country to tbe settleted by Europeas.
3.in the hard of this region in New York city is ....

want to see the correct answer

1. I would like to begin this semester by discussing the region of the United States known as the northeast
2. In the first place,the northeast was one of the first section of the country to be setteled by Europeans
3. In the heart of this region and New york city, it's the home of the United Nations.

I can not understand what I am listening.......

听不太懂啊

CAN I PASS THE EXAM NEXT TIME?

(1)I would like to begin this semester by discussing the region of US known as northwest. This region includes twelve states and a small are called the District of Columbia, that is the home of the national government. The Northeast is a very important part of the United States. For although it covers only about six percent of the nation's geographical area,it contains approximately one-fourth of the country's population New York,the most popular city in the United States and several other large cities are located in this region. Why are these twelve states so important. (2)IN the first place,the northwest was one of the first section of the country settled by Europeans. Busy cities developed there when most of America was still a sparsely settled wilderness. Many crucial events in the nation's early history took place there.I'll be describing some of those events Wednesday in my second lecture. Today the Northeast is a great manufacturing and trading region. Thousands of factories produce a wide variety of good and provide other regions of the country with items they need. Many large manufacturing firms have their central headquarters here. Some of the country's largest banks, investment agencies,and publishing houses are found in the Northeast. Several of its cities are noted for their museum. Some of the cuntry's best known colleges and universities are also located in this region. Finally the Northeast is the principal location for much of the country's international trade. (3)In the HEARTof this region in NewYork city,is HOME of UN.

返回列表